Archived Reign On 'Em TV.... Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jun 29, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Reign On 'Em TV.... Coming Soon

You guys know how I get when I get bored so I learned something else for this week.... recording games. This is a video I recorded today. It is still a little rough for viewing pleasure (not fully processed on youtube and its not saved in HD because it took to long). This did not look like this when I recorded it so I figure their must be another step I'm overlooking at the moment. But this is just a tidbit of a game I played on the demo. Don't look to much into my gameplay because I'm not giving out any free scouting reports, lol. But do notice I still run at will and this was played on Heisman(y)

This is where I'm at right now...

[YOUTUBE]ACGOSjniTBI[/YOUTUBE]

2. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Looks pretty good. I know jfrosh does this. What type of set up do you need? What technology is necessary? Getting a few guys to do this would certainly take it to the next level.

3. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

nice video ray! Give us the details man

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

no way J. Harris is that fast lol....but i guess his tha makes up for speed...

good video

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

are you sure you want all of those michigan beat downs out there for every
    one to wittness first hand

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It's called a video capture card. I have a diamond touch one touch video capture (VC500?). It was at an Army store for about $20 so I decided to grab it and try it out. Their are more expensive ones out there but I want to see if I can get all the quality out of this one before I move up. It basically is a USB 2.0 which plugs into your computer and the RCA cables. You plug your yellow, white, red cables into the female ends they provide. You will have to play your game on your computer if you don't have the cord (forget what its called) that connects your laptop to your TV. Downloading the software and actually setting it up is easy, I played with it last night and finally figured out how to upload it to youtube. Now that process may take me a second to explain because their has to be an easier way to do it. I waited 5 hours for this to upload to youtube:confused:

It's more of the playcalling. Later in the vid I tried a PA read and he took so long to move and got dropped for a loss. But then again all of us black people have that extra bone:D

I have over 5 years of frustration built up, I'll try to keep my offense from hangin' 60 on you every year. I've already found your golden boy's weakness.

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I could have told you my golden boys weakness 2 years ago ...its passing lol

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol......

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

And you know what? EA made up for his weakness by turning him into a damn running back:). He started scrambling later in this game and was eating me alive. I love the fact that the CPU scrambles but not when its' EA's new posterboy. And I found out the hard way that Pryor is not allowed to be hit sticked, lol. Everytime I tried he just ran right thru it.... amazing... too bad Robinson won't need to worry about that since he'll be 30 yards in front of the closest defender...

10. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

HAHA the reason they made him a running back is because he is. People can talk all they want about his throwing motion and all that, but you cant argue with the fact the guy is a beast running..just ask all those victims of his stiff arm from last year. Wonder how rich rod's carrer at michigan would be looked upon differently if pryor had chosen the wolverines..

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Another test vid... was working on details and transitions on this one

[YOUTUBE]-pPVItGtJLs[/YOUTUBE]