Reign's Post Patch 0 Threshold Sliders

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by JerzeyReign, Sep 28, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Reign's Post Patch 0 Threshold Sliders

**Set Is Still Being Tweaked**

~As of 28 September 2010~

Skill: Heisman
    Quarter Length: 7 minutes
    Game Speed: Slow
    Player Min. Speed Threshold: 0
    Home Field/Ice Kicker: On

User Slider CPU
    10 QB Accuracy 10
    100 Pass Block 50
    40 WR Catch 35
    100 RB Ability 100
    50 Run Block 50
    55 Pass Coverage 55
    50 Pass Rush 0
    100 Interceptions 100
    45 Rush Defense 55
    80 Tackling 80
    15 FG Power 15
    20 FG Accuracy 50
    50 Punt Power 50
    100 Punt Accuracy 100
    15 Kickoff Power 15

Explanations:

RB Ability: Sits high to allow backs to play to their full potential. Play with this slider yourself. Just because its at 100 doesn't mean your back is 100 in speed, it just means he's going to run to his potential instead of being dragged down by this slider. A power back will feel like a power back as you'll see him constantly push the pile. The computer back will also juke, spin and cutback more often.

Interceptions: Have you ever dropped a pick that you should of had? Well with this slider maxed you'll be more likely to pick that pass off instead of watching 5-6 of 'em drop off your secondary's hands. You won't intercept every ball thrown your way but with this slider maxed it erases that magic forcefield (yep, I'm one of those guys:)).

Human Pass Block/CPU Pass Rush: Honestly you can max the Human Pass Block slider (I'm actually going to move it there anyway) and keep the CPU at zero and CPU teams with a good defensive line will still put a bunch of pressure on you. With it maxed it allows you a second or two more on PA plays, something we all wish we had a little more time to do sometimes.

A little late for stats but here are a couple scores from my games:

Reign Score Computer
    Michigan W,27-26 Notre Dame
    Nebraska L,27-31 Oklahoma State
    Michigan W,38-10 Minnesota

NEW SLIDERS UPDATED 10 OCTOBER 2010

Skill Heisman
    Quarter Length 7 minutes
    Game Speed Normal
    Player Min Speed Threshold 0
    Home Field Advantage On
    Ice the Kicker On

Offsides 55
    False Start 50
    Holding 60
    FaceMask 50
    Offensive Pass Interference 100
    Defensive Pass Interference 100
    KR/PR Interference 100
    Clipping 50
    Intentional Grounding 100
    Roughing the Passer 100
    Roughing the Kicker 100

User Slider CPU
    10 QB Accuracy 10
    100 Pass Blocking 35
    50 WR Catching 50
    50 RB Ability 100
    40 Run Blocking 40
    50 Pass Coverage 50
    40 Pass Rush 0
    10 Interceptions 10
    10 Rush Defense 10
    80 Tackling 50
    15 FG Power 20
    25 FG Accuracy 45
    25 Punt Power 40
    10 Punt Accuracy 100
    25 Kickoff Power 25

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Stats from game:

Louisiana Tech (CPU) @ Boise State (Me)

[​IMG] Stat [​IMG]
    7 Score 28
    8 First Downs 22
    17-54-0 Rushes-Yards-TD 32-183-3
    13-30-0 Comp-Att-TD 18-28-1
    100 Passing Yards 277
    2-13 3rd Down 6-9
    0-0-0 RedZone-TD-FG 6-4-0
    0 Turnovers 5
    0 Fumbles 1
    0 Interceptions 4
    7-42.1 Punts-Avg 1-54
    6-51 Penalties-Yards 2-20

Game Notes:

This should of been a blowout... I made some poor reads and paid for them, I should of put up 56 points but hey I still won by 21... LTU couldn't capitalize on anything as they became very predictable throwing on every drive... I just controlled the ball and they couldn't get me off the field.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

seems your really close jerzy i hope we run with this set next season and help with more data for ya

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I like your results Jerzey. Get with David and me at the end of the season. Maybe we can run these for at least a season so you can collect more data. Let me know if you can come up with a good set your comfortable with by around Sunday or Monday.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

No problem, going back into the lab this weekend... I played maybe 20 "half games" with these so far this week and about 10 full games and have only seen one "crazy" game... Iowa versus Wisconsin.... neither team could stop the run... I had 170 something with Clay and the Iowa back had at least 150... may have to turn down interceptions though... if you make a poor read with it at 100 you won't get away with it and that might turn some people off... and I played with the penalty sliders too, don't know how folks feel about them... I like using penalties, actually blew a game due to a holding and pass interference call:)

6. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Good deal man. That all sounds good to me. This is your baby we will let you be the judge on how to roll with it. Just let me know when you get a good set and the CofC leadership will run some tests with it but I really like what you have so far.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Updated. Only thing I changed was CPU Rush Defense. Bumped it up to 55 to keep insane rushing averages to a minimal. Played one game (have to go to my game now and coach) and I blew Minnesota out 38-10. My defensive line dominated the shit outta of their offensive line.

Will play a couple more games when I get home for a final dry run.

PS- I use luvtotha9s roster

8. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Jerzey> Just played Navy/Maryland. Lost as Navy 17-15 will post stats later. I used the updated septemeber 28 sliders.

Only issue I had with game was my option as Navy was contained rather well. That could have been how I was calling plays though.

Maryland up 14-3 and should be running out clock in 4th when Robinson throws pick 6 off of a deflection. I miss the 2, then maryland should be running out the clock, and goes 3 and out. Navy gets the ball at Navy 20. Throws 2 incolmpletions then the unreal happens. Maryland sends everyone and I hit the open flexback on a streak for an 80 yard TD. Miss the 2 again.

Left 34 seconds on clock though and Maryland has all timeouts and kicks a 47 yard fg for win,

Will post stats later.

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Seems like a good game B... just went into the lab and tweaked somemore... I'll post these sliders below the originals so anyone can see all the tweaks made.

10. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Jerzey>Am I reading it right? Game speed tweaked to normal?

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah, they probably can work on slow as well but when I made this set I forgot to change the speed so everything was tweaked on normal

Don't know if I posted this up but here's my personal dynasty http://www.easports.com/dynasty#module=moduleSchedule&dynid=122748&sku=661A0001.... I'm 6-1 with Rutgers... kept their real life schedule (C+) and I'm running thru it... North Carolina dominated me in the second half of our game to give me my only loss.... I needed a FG as time expired to beat UConn.... Pitt just killed themselves.... I don't have any more teams to worry about but WVU.... so far everything seems legit because Rutgers is a B team and was expected to challenge in the Big East...

12. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Ok, I like the sliders. Only only 2 issues I have, was the lack of running game by me and the robo qb for cpu. That was after 3 games of testing. The lack of run game could be my playcalling. Robo QB could just be the game but it was all 3 games. I will keep playing with them though.

It was nice to see Williams from VTech run like a beast against me. I was Boise. The other 2 games were Boise and Wyoming and Boise and Oregon State.

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I actually dropped the User Rush D to 10 and CPU rush defense to 15.... helped out a lot... Haven't seen robo QB too much, then again I swat alot of passes down when I click over to the DB.... could drop WR catch to 45 so the CPU will drop a couple of passes...

14. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I really like this set, seems much better with the INT low for both sides. I will put the speed at normal and look into knocking the rush D down further.

15. b10h424rd

b10h424rd Ohio Bobcat

been trying these out. seems like a competitive cpu game.

16. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Played some really good games with these sliders. Will post games and stats later.