Relocating Your Franchise in Madden NFL 25

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by I Peench, May 21, 2013.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

http://mymaddenpad.com/2013/05/21/connected-franchise-relocating-your-franchise/

• Like Like x 3
  2. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Pretty interesting read. Normally I am against users being restricted, but I like the idea of having cities, team names and logos prepared already.

I found it odd that you can't move to a city that someone has left. It would be one thing to be the Jaguars, go to Brooklyn then try and come back, but I think it would be something different if the Jaguars left Jacksonville and then 3 or 4 years later another team were to move there, but thats just my 2 cents.

So happy to have the owner mode features back into the game. Nothing like having the lowest everything prices in the league.

3. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

A lot of information in the article. I love the possibility of moving a team if necessary, hopefully it won't be too easy for someone to purposefully tank and relocate within two years of deciding to do so if they start with a better team or situation.

I don't think it covered it, but is there any movement by the CPU in relocation? Will the CPU Browns up and leave for a better choice?

Also, if you're the Jags, and you move to London, are you still in the AFC South? I imagine it'd be too difficult to have teams swap around in the divisions after a move, but if I'm in the AFC North, and I move to Los Angeles, only to still compete in the AFC North, that'd be just strange.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Oh boy I can see it now, some terd is gonna try and move the Raiders first chance they get (n)
    I wonder if there will be an option just to build a new stadium in the same city. Hmmm

5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Yes you can stay in Oakland and rebuild --> Read here

[​IMG]

6. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

LA Raiders > Oakland Raiders

7. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Does have a nice ring to it don't it? But I afraid I'm the only one qualified to do that :rolleyes: besides Oakland has more History.
    Cool didn't see that on the phone. Thats definitely a plus.