1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Relocating Your Franchise in Madden NFL 25

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by I Peench, May 21, 2013.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

http://mymaddenpad.com/2013/05/21/connected-franchise-relocating-your-franchise/

• Like Like x 3
  2. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Pretty interesting read. Normally I am against users being restricted, but I like the idea of having cities, team names and logos prepared already.

I found it odd that you can't move to a city that someone has left. It would be one thing to be the Jaguars, go to Brooklyn then try and come back, but I think it would be something different if the Jaguars left Jacksonville and then 3 or 4 years later another team were to move there, but thats just my 2 cents.

So happy to have the owner mode features back into the game. Nothing like having the lowest everything prices in the league.

3. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

A lot of information in the article. I love the possibility of moving a team if necessary, hopefully it won't be too easy for someone to purposefully tank and relocate within two years of deciding to do so if they start with a better team or situation.

I don't think it covered it, but is there any movement by the CPU in relocation? Will the CPU Browns up and leave for a better choice?

Also, if you're the Jags, and you move to London, are you still in the AFC South? I imagine it'd be too difficult to have teams swap around in the divisions after a move, but if I'm in the AFC North, and I move to Los Angeles, only to still compete in the AFC North, that'd be just strange.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Oh boy I can see it now, some terd is gonna try and move the Raiders first chance they get (n)
    I wonder if there will be an option just to build a new stadium in the same city. Hmmm

5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Yes you can stay in Oakland and rebuild --> Read here

[​IMG]

6. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

LA Raiders > Oakland Raiders

7. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Does have a nice ring to it don't it? But I afraid I'm the only one qualified to do that :rolleyes: besides Oakland has more History.
    Cool didn't see that on the phone. Thats definitely a plus.