Remainder of Season 10 and on...

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Jun 2, 2011.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I want to formally extend my invitation to give you guys a break if you so desire it. The dynasty will continue on but if you want to take some time off before '12 drops, time served.

2. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I'm going to do my best 2 keep on playing but I'll be really busy until the end of July.

3. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I'm still pissed my QB and RB deserted me. My team isn't near what I hoped this year. I'll try to play on but it's hard to be excited with this group.

4. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

I've been trying to keep up and even got my game in during week 3... but I'm going to take you up on your offer Dirty and take a break for a little while. I'll get my game in when I can but definitely dont wait on me to advance a week. I will, of course, be ready to go hardcore when the new game comes out.

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Thanks sarge

6. jkyle5

jkyle5 Walk On

As most of you know... I've kept pretty busy with my job. I was up for a promotion that would've moved me to Washington state. Unfortunately for me, my company passed on me for someone else and I will be staying put. This of course isn't the end of the world for me. I get to stay around my family and friends and now, more than ever, will be able to be fully involved with this stupid football dynasty I've come to love. I'll be able to play out all of my games and personally can't wait until 12' comes out. Until then... GO BLAZERS!

7. Full Moon Fever

I thought you were leaving us for the 12 campaign.

8. Full Moon Fever

I'm gonna go ahead and say adios for the '11 version. Been reading a crapton and don't really want to put in the time for this last season.