Remaining Games for this week

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Remaining Games for this week

Only posting this because there's no Ryno vs. Steelah scheduling post up.

Fosh, Benjamin, and Steel vs. Ryno are the last remaining games. Fosh will likely play tonight as he's on nightly, Benjamin will as usual wait till all the other games are done before playing his...

What's up with the last one? Ryno u have church on Wed. not Tuesday, right? Why you always gone Tuesdays? Man lovin' night?

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

God, this fucking commish shit is annoying as fuck. Been trying to get JMS invited to the side league for a half an hour, it just gets to a screen where it says "enabling dynasty changes" and sits there for a half hour. Mother fucker.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i had that problem too when we added chucky and johnny. shut off xbox and log back on and go into that dynasty only as commish. should work. if not, unfortunately, there's no work around and he's beat for this week

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i have church on Sunday mornings.. all morning from 8 - 1pm... then i lead a small group on Thursday nights from 6:30 to 9. And the first Wed. of every month i have service from 6:30-9.

Last night i had some family issues i had to deal with.

I'll post up a scheduling thread for the TAMU v OK St. game now.

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

Had my game all wrapped up last night. 13-9 heading in to the 4th quarter with Oregon St. So the game was nothing like Kingers. Opened it up scored 3 times in 2 minutes and brought in the subs and the game froze with 3 minutes left. Have tried to play 3 times since and freezes earlier in the game now. Will continue to try and get the game in.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

done and finished with 1 game left...so there Helli(y)