1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Remaining Schedule S4: Off-Season Sunday?

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Feb 10, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Oshiomogho
    MNoffke
    MurkYa21
    BakerWildcat7
    Philstyle3005
    -Cougars-
    fuzzyl0gic

Week 14, Week 15 (recruiting Only), CCG, & Bowl Games

These are what seperate us from off-season. We'll be into week 14 tonight, and I'd idealy like to get us to do off-season Sunday night. Usually early week off-seasons don't work very well for a lot of people (including myself).

I'm not going to force everyone to move super fast for us to get to off-season by Sunday night, but I think it's something this group is VERY capable of doing and has done before. I'm challenging you guys: Let's get to off-season by Sunday at 7 PM EST.

I'm sure this time will work for the majority as it did last time. Here would be the pace we would have to execute in order to make it:

Week 14: Starts tonight, ends tomorrow night (7 PM EST)
    Week 15: Recruiting only, spans from 7 PM EST - 1159 PM EST
    CCG: Play Saturday night or early sunday.
    Bowls: Sunday up till 7 PM EST.

We have 4 user games from now until off-season. Tried to get them setup immediately. If this doesn't work out it's not a huge deal, but expect a step by step/slow off-season. Hoping for the best! :)

Thanks guys, you're up there with the best members of the site as always.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

any way we can maybe do off-season a little earlier on sunday? I have to be to work at 7p. I would worry to much about recruiting but I know I am going to have a handful of players leaving early. I am off all weekend until Sunday night (which is my monday). So I will be able to knock out the CCG whenever.

3. IrishBearcat

Sunday night is prob as early as it'll work. I can help you (or some1 else preferrably since it freezes at each step) get it done.

4. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

ok sounds good. more than likely I will have 2-3 spots that may need to be filled (depends on players leaving).

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I wouldn't be able to be there Sunday until 9:30 PM EST, and I have OC offseason then as well (but I could probably do both at the same time). IrishBearcat could you possibly recover my GT and recruit/do my offseason for me if I can't attend?

6. IrishBearcat

We'll play it by ear, shit, we could adv to week 15 tonight if Oshiomogho and BakerWildcat7 play.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I can do sunday..why don't we just all post our availability and pick a day where everyone can make it. I'm good for Monday and Tuesday as well assuming 7pm start. But then again, if you guys dont show up maybe I can grab a five star! jk