Remaining Schedule S4: Off-Season Sunday?

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Feb 10, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Oshiomogho
    MNoffke
    MurkYa21
    BakerWildcat7
    Philstyle3005
    -Cougars-
    fuzzyl0gic

Week 14, Week 15 (recruiting Only), CCG, & Bowl Games

These are what seperate us from off-season. We'll be into week 14 tonight, and I'd idealy like to get us to do off-season Sunday night. Usually early week off-seasons don't work very well for a lot of people (including myself).

I'm not going to force everyone to move super fast for us to get to off-season by Sunday night, but I think it's something this group is VERY capable of doing and has done before. I'm challenging you guys: Let's get to off-season by Sunday at 7 PM EST.

I'm sure this time will work for the majority as it did last time. Here would be the pace we would have to execute in order to make it:

Week 14: Starts tonight, ends tomorrow night (7 PM EST)
    Week 15: Recruiting only, spans from 7 PM EST - 1159 PM EST
    CCG: Play Saturday night or early sunday.
    Bowls: Sunday up till 7 PM EST.

We have 4 user games from now until off-season. Tried to get them setup immediately. If this doesn't work out it's not a huge deal, but expect a step by step/slow off-season. Hoping for the best! :)

Thanks guys, you're up there with the best members of the site as always.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

any way we can maybe do off-season a little earlier on sunday? I have to be to work at 7p. I would worry to much about recruiting but I know I am going to have a handful of players leaving early. I am off all weekend until Sunday night (which is my monday). So I will be able to knock out the CCG whenever.

3. IrishBearcat

Sunday night is prob as early as it'll work. I can help you (or some1 else preferrably since it freezes at each step) get it done.

4. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

ok sounds good. more than likely I will have 2-3 spots that may need to be filled (depends on players leaving).

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I wouldn't be able to be there Sunday until 9:30 PM EST, and I have OC offseason then as well (but I could probably do both at the same time). IrishBearcat could you possibly recover my GT and recruit/do my offseason for me if I can't attend?

6. IrishBearcat

We'll play it by ear, shit, we could adv to week 15 tonight if Oshiomogho and BakerWildcat7 play.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I can do sunday..why don't we just all post our availability and pick a day where everyone can make it. I'm good for Monday and Tuesday as well assuming 7pm start. But then again, if you guys dont show up maybe I can grab a five star! jk