REMINDER: Draft is TONIGHT at 10:30pm EST

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Just making sure everyone remembers. GET YOUR CONSOLE ROSTER UNDER 48 PLAYERS AND UPDATE YOUR ROSTER MANAGEMENT THREADS WITH YOUR RE-SIGNINGS/RELEASES. Also make sure if you made any trades to post them in your roster management thread as well. Good luck to everyone.

After the draft, you may start processing all of your trades. If you need my assistance (because of a CPU trade or some other help) let me know. I can't remember all trades off the top of my head and I'm obviously very busy right now with spreadsheets and such.

We will start Free Agency on Wednesday meaning you have all day Tuesday to look through the Free Agents (remember that some players are only there because they are being traded, look through the completed trades for reference.) Once you've looked through FA, submit your bids to me via PM and make sure you follow the proper format. Check here, post #2, if you forget the format.

So a timeline for everyones reference:
    • Draft tonight at 10:30pm EST
    • Finalize your roster's. Release all players from your console roster that you have not re-signed. If you cannot release a player because of a "roster minimum" sign a "placeholder" player instead and release your player. A "placeholder" would just be the worst possible player at that position. Signing him on the console will allow you to release your player.
    • All day Tuesday, process trades and look over FA's. Continue finalizing your rosters. I may manually go in Tuesday night and release guys from your rosters if they have not been re-signed. If it happens to you, don't say I didn't warn you first.
    • Submit your Day 1 FA bids to me before 8am on Wednesday.
    • Wednesday morning I will post the Day 1 FA results of who's in the lead for bidding on players etc. If your player goes 24hrs/1 bid period without a bid, you are awarded that player and you may pick him up on the console. You send more bids to me by 8am Thurs
    • Thursday morning - Day 2 FA results
    • Friday morning - Day 3 FA results
    • Saturday morning - Day 4 FA results - if bidding has subsided we will start the new season Saturday. If the bidding has not subsided, we will run another day of FA.
    • Sunday morning - Day 5 FA results - if needed. We will continue extended FA if we need to but I expect us to start Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon, it just depends.

2. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

we can draft using the franchise website right ???

3. Keller

4. Keller

Bump for you tards that haven't read this yet.