Reminder...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Dec 15, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Reminder...

This is just a reminder for everyone that you need to

1) Post When you THINK you will get your game/recruiting in... This will me and everyone else get a good idea on when we will be able to advance. If you need to change your time that's fine.... but you must POST IT!

2) Post a game summary.. if you had a bye thats fine... let us know that your still alive around here by posting that your team had a by.. feel free to add anything you feel that we should know about your team... If you played a user and lost... post your thoughts of the game.. i know some guys think this is redundant but everyone sees the same picture through a different lens.. so share your thoughts...

Failure to comply will result in two things...

1) A PM from me letting you know what you did wrong.. and that you have been placed on the EVO AMBER ALERT system, because i am concerned about you.. i think your all great and i dont want anyone to get abducted or go MIA...

2) Your name will be posted in the EVO AMBER ALERT SYSTEM.. Putting out a nationwide search for you...

NOTE: Just because you are on the EAA doesn't mean your a bad person... i just want you to know that i am concerned for your safety and since we aren't neighbors i can't come check on you..(unless you all want to move to western ks)... if you have something come up and get on the forums i have pm'd you all my cell # i have unlimited txts so shoot me one and let me know whats up... like you i am human and understand that your life doesnt revolve around this site or NCAA 10... communication goes a long way and i am willing to work out something fair with you, provided that you have let me know something is up...

EAA isnt really a punishment as i have made it very easy to get off the list by doing one thing and that is being active. i have to have this in place to give reason to be active...

I have been quite lax on this issue for a couple weeks so its time to tighten it up. We are closing in on Bowl season and Season 3.. so lets get some chatter going!

your all doing great keep it up!