REMINDER

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Sep 16, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Adam B
    ndfootball23
    Danthraxxx
    Connor
    Boom29
    Darkwing
    Gho5t9
    mikedeep97
    Tschetter2
    EAsportsKiLLer85

Everyone please watch your stats with your running backs, I am starting to see some outrageous running stats. I do not want to see any back gain for 300 yards, unless the game is close. If I see a score of 50-10, with your starting running back over 250 yards, or is in the game late, I will throw out the results and sim the game.

2. ndfootball23

ndfootball23 Walk On

I had like 300 yards in 2 1/2 quarters on 20 carries. Its hard to control when they can't stop you.

3. Adam B

Adam B Walk On

gowazzucougs Wow calling me out lol I was running the ball and had conservative clock on. Just trying to finish as fast as possible. I guess I'll start subing in the 2nd half.

4. gowazzucougs

I just don't want things getting out of hand with individual stats. Someone had 300 yards with one guy, that seems quite high especially for 7 minute quarters, and the game was a blow out. This is just a warning, just please watch individual stats

5. gowazzucougs

As I just told Adam B, I am not so concerned with team rushing, as individual rushing. I am looking for realistic stats, if a player gains over 200 yards and you are playing Indiana, you should take him out. However, if you are playing Michigan, and the game is close in the fourth quarter, keep pounding the rock with the kid.

6. Adam B

Adam B Walk On

Lol I go to school at Indiana...what are you trying to say gowazzucougs ;)

7. gowazzucougs

I am saying if OSU is playing Indiana, your HB should not gain 300 yards because you are playing Indiana. If you think I am saying Indiana is bad at football, just remember where I went to school.

8. Adam B

Adam B Walk On

Haha I'm just messing with ya man. But yeah we're terrible at football. It's rough to watch.

9. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Who couldn't stop you?? ;) lol

10. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Also there were plenty of 250+ yard games last season. I'm surprising this wasn't brought up sooner.
    To anyone with a great rushing game..can I please play you next season...I'm looking for a challenge :cool:

11. gowazzucougs

It is called I don't have time to check everything. ;) I just saw their scores, and looked at the stats.

12. ndfootball23

ndfootball23 Walk On

Its cool, Ill just do some Peyton Manning with Braxton Miller and pass for 600 yards a game...;)