Reply if you want Human Bowl Opponents

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jdrhammer, Feb 16, 2010.

1. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Reply if you want Human Bowl Opponents

I'll make this optional this season though I'd prefer most do the same thing. I'll post somewhere on TF where other users can fill and and schedule games so it should run much more smoothly this year since I won't have to coordinate everything.

Nkmi said that it changes your Prestige when you switch so we'll need to figure a way to counter this move. This will take several of us to figure out so keep working with me.

We should have a much better time with this since we're part of this site now. I took too much time last season and want to be more fluid this year.

2. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

I would love a human bowl opponent!

Wait a minute....I'd love ANY bowl opponent!

3. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

LOL!

The most recent bowl projections have Bama playing in a throw-away bowl but it would be great to get in one considering you came in late.

4. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

The post-season outlook for all the Bammers in Tuscalooser is grim, at best. The Bammers are sitting at 5-7 and don't appear to be bowl eligable. What I wouldn't give to had set my catching to conservative BEFORE the LSU game. Also, I had a holding penalty negate a game clinching TD with a minute left in the Auburn game. Of course, I turned around and threw a pick 2 plays later...

One of those years for the Bammers...full of "yeah, buts" and "what ifs".

5. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

i want humans!!!!

6. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

human opp