Reporting Formation Subs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JFace907, Dec 6, 2010.

1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

IRL teams have the benefit of watching tape on their opponents to give them a better idea of what to scout and come up with an accurate gameplan. For example its a known fact that both the Colts and Chargers love to put their TEs in the slot. Well we don't have game tape to know any of that. So from here on out, if you have formation subs that you use as a part of your gameplan, please report them here. Using the TE example, if Ohio State wants to put Stoneburner (a very fast TE) in the slot to give him more touches and man him up on more corners, he'll do a formation sub. I would like that to be on record.

This will be your format:
    Player Name - Position - Formation - New Position on Field (WR#1, #2, HB #1, etc.)

Example:
    Jake Stoneburner - TE - I Form Twins - WR #2

2. Craig Bo

Craig Bo Walk On

There are a handful of formations I have WR Brett Brackett in at TE. Mainly passing formations. Next time I fire up NCAA Ill get the list.

3. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

a wr at TE?...ive played alot of madden/ncaa..never heard of that being allowed...in fact its always specifically banned...that legal here?

4. Craig Bo

Craig Bo Walk On

Well in real life his position is "Flex TE" He has is hand on the ground some plays and he is split out wide some plays. Hes 6'6 246, its not a little speedster.

5. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Yeah, he's not an exploit by any means. When you play against him, he LOOKS like a TE

6. Robert Foster

Robert Foster Walk On

Ok JJ like i was telling you im setting up a playbook type thing so you can see of my formations at a time i think it will look good but its going to take me a few days

but i run most my formation subs out of twins and I formation and i flip my wide outs around i like to have the speedsters in the slot like J Koulianos, Derrell, Sandeman, Colin, Jordan Cotton. My go to guy is on the out side my sure catch and always there McNutt, Marvin, and Sandeman, Colin when he is not in the slot.

My running back have subs as well i like a speed back when i to to twin when i want to get out side so i often time go to my healthy speed back and every other formation i like to have power and speed so a double threat but where i feel deadly is with my 4 wide formation love the miss match factor.

But ill be working on my idea and be posting it here in the next few days i think that i will work.