Resignation

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Oct 29, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hey guys, just a heads up. I was just offered a spot the board of the OMFL. This is the league I am most passionate about and will be accepting the position. Unfortunately, that's not going to leave me enough time to also help out in the TMFL.

I will finish running TMFL season 1 but have decided to call it quits after I see the league through the Super Bowl. This should make Stryder happy - he can have the Dolphins. I wanted to let you guys know now so you can plan on finding a replacement for me in terms of helping run the league.

Sorry to leave you guys hanging. I've been playing PS3 much more than my 360 lately and the OMFL is the league I've wanted to join since I started here at TF. An opportunity to be in a leadership position with them was too much for me to pass up.

2. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Understood. You gotta do whats most fun for you. We all do this stuff for entertainment.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Yeah that really sucks. Chicken looks like its just me and you man. We've got some work ahead of us.

Damn your PS3 Bing, DAMN IT TO HELL. Don't they like yellow ring or something and die? I hope it does that.

jk

but seriously

4. ChickenOfTheSea

Yeah I was thinking this means a LOT of work for us. At least until we find some help down the road. its fine, we dont need no stinkin' help.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I have other guys I trust enough to do it but i don't know if they will invest the amount of time needed in order to actually merit being on the admin panel

6. ChickenOfTheSea

We will survive, Owners are just going to have to follow the rules as far as participation. once we get the new offseason rolling and move into the TMFL rebirth it will be easy.