Resignation

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carlpelini, Mar 13, 2012.

1. carlpelini

carlpelini Walk On

Sorry fellas but I'm out. I tried to contribute and I did before we restarted 3 games before the playoffs last season after I had played 30+ 12min user games. I was ok with the restart if we had interest. I got over it and committed to version "7.12" or whatever it was. But now it’s twice as bad as it was before.
    I spent time and effort trying to bitch about a trade deal and then when the deal went through the committee the other user bails. I just logged on and my squad is 9-17, a great challenge which I would love, but then I think..."why would I waste my time bc there is NO WAY the Zone even gets to the playoffs." Sorry guys, I really am, but I am going to put my time into another lg somewhere. Thanks though for everything and the effort. Cavs4LIFE sactown_13 you guys were the reason I stayed in this lg. if you know of something else w/ more activity get a hold of me.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yup, its my fault. I've tried and lost faith. I have about 30 messages between my OS account and PSN account with guys who wanted to play but nobody wants to join this forum. If guys aren't used to forums this will never work. Not calling you out but even yourself went away for days at a time. That will never work. The reason the Xbox league is doing so well is that most of them are 'vets' at TSO and are used to 'forum gaming'. We never got that mix.

If y'all just wanna close this up, I'm cool with it. I can also tell you of a place with ACTIVE PS3 OAs. Between constantly recruiting for my NCAA league and this one, I'm burned out. I can't lie. And the simming me to losses kills me too. I'm not that bad -- well, actually I am but damn...

3. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Sad to see this but yeah, its been tough playing with the lack of people not wanting to sign up here. If you go OS, they have a few threads for OA leagues.

4. sactown_13

sactown_13 Walk On

it was fun. maybe we take a hack at it later on after we have 10-15 users on the forums. may take some time but i believe it would eventually get there

5. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Im gonna start another thread here soon to see if current TSO members are interested in a PS3 2k league. Like sactown said, if we can get 10-15 people on TSO to join up, it should make it easier to keep the league more lively as we try to get new members.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Try stalking the OS 'Good Game' thread -- I've tried to pull multiple guys from there but to no success. In fact, I have about 10 of them on my friend's list who are on 2k everyday. Getting them here is the issue.