Resigning as league host

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by NYJuggalo45, Oct 4, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Resigning as league host

I am resigning as the host of the league file. It is pretty obvious that I am doing a shitty job due to being so busy lately, and it's not fair to you guys. I apologize for the past few weeks. I will still make rulings and stuff here on the forums, but I want to appoint someone with more time/availablity to "host" the file and be in charge of advancing us.

I'm thinking Hot Rod might be a good choice since he is always one of the 1st to get in his games, and has been a long time member/participant on the forums. If Ryno doesn't have any objection, I would like to promote him effective tonite.

I am going to log on now and boot the Jags owners so his opponent can play the cpu. We also have to replace Drifter (Texans) and Sandman (SF) who have both decided to quit the league.

2. roll2tide

roll2tide Walk On

see my post looking for openings. I'll even take whatever the hardest team to fill would be that's open. I'm active and will gladly do a "trial" game if someone wants to check me out.

GT roll2tide
    AIM/YIM MaddenRoll2tide

I'll be on late tonight.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Juggs, thanks for being up front about this. I'm sure everyone here appreciates the effort you've put in to date and going forward. Sometime life just gets in the way of video games. (can you believe that?) hahaha.

And what happened to Drifter? Hellisan quit, now Drifter. Whose next, Ryno?

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    That works, I'm usually online often enough to keep up with the hard advances.

5. trutest

trutest Walk On

TMFL comes first but if you want to join a 2nd league, I have the Panthers open in SMFL.

6. trutest

trutest Walk On

I can help out or run TMFL if needed. If I do, I would lean towards the same hard advance schedule as SMFL, will save me some time.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok good HotRod. I don't think Ryno is going to have a problem with this, since he's busy these days too. Basically you're just going to be in charge of doing the advances and either I or Ryno will let you know when you have to boot someone so their opponent can play the cpu. One thing though...once you boot someone, they can't just sign back up. So have to remember to re-invite them after you advance it to the next week. I'll let you know if/when you have to do that though so you don't have to deal with keeping track of that stuff or the headaches that it sometimes causes with all the PMs.

I will advance it tonite and then promote you to commish. Thanks for helping out with this, I'm sure you're the right choice and will keep up with it much better than I did

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Jersey, thanks for the offer. If HotRod finds it too much work or needs help, you'll be next in line.

Rolltide, I didn't forget about you. I'm sending Ryno a pm about a "waiting list" and if we have one or not. I'll let you know shortly

9. roll2tide

roll2tide Walk On

I mean join another league as I'm already in one. TMFL seems to have openings and I'm just looking to join.

10. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    No problem man, happy to help out.

11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

no way, can't watch another coach run my 'boys... ain't happenin

12. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

the lions will be here all season, for every loss

wooohoooo

13. Colemanchu