Resigning At Tennessee

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DerrrFree22, Oct 12, 2009.

1. DerrrFree22

DerrrFree22 Guest

Resigning At Tennessee

Members of the League and Commish,

I was skipped over in recruiting in Week 15 after taking over a 3-6 team in Week 11 - that really hurts the rebuilding of a program. The deadline for Week 15 was sent out last night for Tuesday at noon. I saw it last night, but I knew I could wait until tonight. When I logged in tonight, I was skipped.

I asked BK for an explanation and he said I was a new guy and he didn't know me and that he only checks to see if games have been played. I care too much about building a winning program to care just about games. To win games, you need to recruit.

I have played 4 weeks in this league so you all saw that I was one of the first to complete my games every week. If the league wants to advance every 6 hours then I can't keep up with that. If the league isn't going to give me a fair shot to act before deadlines then I can't compete on the field with you.

I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, but I can't be expected to rebuild a 3-6 program without a fair shot. That said, I will be leaving the Univ. of Tennessee and focusing on my other dynasty's on this site.

Thanks for the opportunity and I hope to play with a few of you in other leagues soon. Best of luck.

Coach Freeman
  2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Jul 13, 2009
    Have a good one.
  3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Jul 22, 2009
    League Description
    "The league will never wait on a player to just do their recruiting unless that person is out of town and will be back within the 3-4 days and he asked that we wait. If you have a bye, spend 5-10 minutes and get your recruiting in, because if everyone else has had time to play their games and their is only one player with recruiting left, we will advance."\

Read the rules before u babble

also, u are never to put private convos onto the website. i said new guys hold us up alot. that i dont wait for them until i know they are reliable. and as u can see the league description clearly states we will not wait on recruiting. sry this wasnt the OD for u.
  4. DerrrFree22

DerrrFree22 Guest

Best of luck and I realize you were just doing your job.