Resigning unfortunately...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Jun 19, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Resigning unfortunately...

After three advances in OMFL, I unfortunately will be resigning. I feel like the game is exploited to much to this point in the Madden season. I really appreciate the opportunity to be apart of the league and to talk with great guys. It's hard being a commish of another well established league and come over here and deal with the same gameplay issues that you deal with over there. It's a beast that you cannot slay...

Thanks again OMFL..and Good Luck..I'll be checking ya'll out...

Bobjr

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I agree with it also being over there, but as far as we are into the game here in june, the oldest of owners figure out the game and play to its strengths.

Thanks for being a part of the league bob, take care

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

You have no clue how much stress this one post has added to my life. GL Bob with your league.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

You're not the only one.

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Nate, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it so dont let it stress you out. Yes you can swing the iron hammer and kick some ppl out but chances are the ones you bring in are going to be sometimes even worst... IMO With ppl paying to get into this league, your gonna scare away the part time madden players who dont even know what a nano is and wont pay a yearly fee just to get his ass handed to him weekly and attract more cheesers and hardcore madden players who want prizes and compete at the top level with nanos and 100% money plays. Also, with limited ways to watch games and enforce the rules, it almost becomes an he said/she said sort of deal... you cant be certain that a owner just had an off game and the winner played a couple warm up games and had his team running on all cylinders.

Ask web, when i played him a couple of seasons ago, it was a reported cheese fest with CJ running outside all day... and then web watched me play one of his friends... because he was separate and didnt have a a biased look because his team wasnt playing in the game, said im a legit player and he personally apologized for the complaint that i almost quit the league over...

Basically what im saying is dont beat yourself up nate, you cant control everyone with the limited controls that the commissioner has in the online franny... i think a better idea is the board needs to keep tally of how many times a specific owner has complained about another owner and i will almost bet that the vast majority of complaints has come from a very very small minority of the owners... im pretty sure all the complaints coming from the AFC south are coming from one owner... maybe when a team is getting complaints from multiple teams then they should be dealt with but a single complaint needs to be judged with a big old grain of salt...

Enough ranting... Bob, i never played with you or talked to you but its always sad to see an owner leave to leave the best league out there! Hope to have you back soon, GL with your league.

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

HOLY SHHHHHHHHHHHH i sent that post and when the page reloaded.... it looked totally different... it looks awesome