Resigning upcoming FA's

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Dru50, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Just in case I'm not the only one who was struggling how to get your guys on 1 year deals to re-up on long term extensions, I thought I'd share what I found last night.

If you go into rosters - contract extensions in the main menu of the OA, you will see a list of all your players in the final year of their deals. At the start of the season, my guys all said 'Undecided', but starting last night, Anthony Randolph and Michael Beasley both changed to 'Ready to sign' or something similar and it gave me the option of signing them to long term deals if I chose.

FYI to everyone.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I haven't checked that yet ..... Hopefully some of my guys change status to "realize I suck and want a pay cut"

Thanks Dru50

3. sactown_13

sactown_13 Walk On

anybody else having problems getting players to resign even when it says "will resign"? interest level is as high as it can get on the deal and he still declines contract. need some help

4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Have you tried giving the player more control? I've noticed players are happier to sign to deals with Player Options. Its a risk in the long run, but can be worth it.

5. sactown_13

sactown_13 Walk On

thanks for the tip, i will look into this one

6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I had that problem with Eric Gordon. Offered him a player option, and about $20 more after the interest bar was full and he still hasn't resigned. Hopefully I can bring him back in the offseason.

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I tried to resign Garnett and Allen and wasn't able to. But that's fine. I don't remember what I offered but it was a decent amount.