Rest of Season 1 Outline

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, May 10, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Rest of Season 1 Outline

Okay guys, here is the plan. I am going to sim ALL of the games for Boston, Baltimore, and Seattle and see where that leaves everyone. We have a new Texas owner that I'll need to send an invite to a bit later on today.

After I do this round of simming, we'll see where everyone is at tonight. I'll then start simming games to get us all to 40 on Monday.

The rest of the regular season will then last from 5/10 until 5/19. At this point, I'll sim any remaining games to get to the playoffs.

I'll be out of town leaving on 5/21 and returning on 5/23, so if I make the playoffs I'll have to play on the 19th or 20th, or the 23rd or 24th.

Summary:

Regular season ends 5/19
    Playoff round 1 ends 5/24
    Playoff round 2 ends 5/29
    World Series ends when it ends.

We'll get everything in place to start season 2 sometime in the first week of June. It will feature 10 teams, and I will choose the most active people from season 1. Included in this activity level is your effort to PLAY games. We'll have a bit different of a scheduling format next season, and things will be a bit more structured.

----------

That was taken from another thread. Everyone remaining has 40 games played, at least, leaving only 12 to go at most. Get those games in! Use the scheduling threads to do so! If you want to uproot these now-CPU teams, play your ass off!

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Did you notice the top 3 AL teams are all non human because of the sim losses? The sims should have been wins for the human AL teams because now we are almost eliminated from the playoffs already, only one team has a chance.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Yeah, I also saw your post about that elsewhere. You can go back through them and reset the game, then re-sim them to indicate the winner. Just indicate who you want to win the game by checking the radio button next to the team AND the game box, then at the bottom go to "Randomly Determine Game Winner" and it won't randomly do it.

I barely had time to sim the games, and I forgot to do that. My home computer is from 1998 and I can't do it from there, so I have to do it from work. I have almost no free time at work right now for the forseeable future.

You and Papa are admins. You can fix it.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

How are the Yankees ahead of me in the Power Rankings? they are 1-51