1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Restart Game?

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by MaxAttack360, Dec 18, 2009.

1. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Restart Game?

Hope I get a quick reply...

I just started my game with Arkansas, haven't even done the coin toss yet, and just remembered that I don't have enough room on the hard drive to save photos. Just wondering if I can restart my game for that so I could go delete some stuff. Hopefully Basis or someone else decides to check here at 2:24 AM Est!

Right when I started the game, it was snowing and I was thinking "Wow, this will be awesome for the pictures..." then I remembered. I ran out of memory earlier when I was trying to save a photo in my offline dynasty. Man, I wish I had a new 60 GB hard drive...

Edit: I'll wait around for several more minutes to see if I get lucky here... if not, then I'll just play the game and pray that nothing amazing happens :D

2. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Alright, I'm starting now. I swear if I get any amazing catches or runs I'm going to be mad! Game summary will be more boring than usual.

3. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

:partynanas:

By some strange miracle, my xbox made room for just enough photos/videos before it "ran out." I wonder why...

And I'm so glad that I was able to save highlights! Crazy game.

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Snow game? In Arkansas or Mississippi? Wow, I bet that's kind of rare...I've yet to get a snow game with Oklahoma.

5. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Just had one in Virginia. Ive had atleast 1 per season now in ND, Virginia, and NC

6. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

It was in Arkansas