Restart Game?

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by MaxAttack360, Dec 18, 2009.

1. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Restart Game?

Hope I get a quick reply...

I just started my game with Arkansas, haven't even done the coin toss yet, and just remembered that I don't have enough room on the hard drive to save photos. Just wondering if I can restart my game for that so I could go delete some stuff. Hopefully Basis or someone else decides to check here at 2:24 AM Est!

Right when I started the game, it was snowing and I was thinking "Wow, this will be awesome for the pictures..." then I remembered. I ran out of memory earlier when I was trying to save a photo in my offline dynasty. Man, I wish I had a new 60 GB hard drive...

Edit: I'll wait around for several more minutes to see if I get lucky here... if not, then I'll just play the game and pray that nothing amazing happens :D

2. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Alright, I'm starting now. I swear if I get any amazing catches or runs I'm going to be mad! Game summary will be more boring than usual.

3. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

:partynanas:

By some strange miracle, my xbox made room for just enough photos/videos before it "ran out." I wonder why...

And I'm so glad that I was able to save highlights! Crazy game.

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Snow game? In Arkansas or Mississippi? Wow, I bet that's kind of rare...I've yet to get a snow game with Oklahoma.

5. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Just had one in Virginia. Ive had atleast 1 per season now in ND, Virginia, and NC

6. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

It was in Arkansas