*Restart (JHeb)--See Details Here

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JHeb, Jul 27, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

*Restart (JHeb)--See Details Here

I played my game, got DEMOLISHED by GaTech...I kept the game in the stats section for quite a while as I entered stats into my summary post. Once I was done and went to exit the game it told me I was not able to get back on to the servers. So, I simmed my game, making sure I lost. It wasn't as bad this time (24-31) and this time DeAndre Brown wasn't lost for the season. I'll bury Brown on the DC. Not sure if I could have done anything else.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Seems fair enough. This problem is popping up again and again.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

My plan for recording stats in the future will change. I'll jot them all down in my note pad then go in and just alter them in the post later. That should make this a non-issue.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

The same thing happened to someone in the west. Repliers said that if that happens you can unplug and then plug in your ethernet cable again and it'll still go through.

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Or, you should be able to just log out from Xbox live and log back in.

It's retarded ass xbox live timing out.

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

This is what I've done in the past (but I've never had this happen in an OD so I didn't know if it was the same thing). After I've played a few "play now" games I've tried to continue and OD and couldn't connect to the EA servers. I hit the guide button, "x' to log out of xbox live, "x" again to log back in, guide button to get back to NCAA and I can then connect just fine.

I was just worried that if I did that while trying to upload my OD game it might screw things up, but it sounds like that's not the case.

7. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Actually, all I need to do is pick out my highlights, save them then just exit out since I can get all of my stats from the dynasty anyway...Duh on my part. Won't happen again.

Man, am I BUMMED about DeAndre Brown...This is suck!

8. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Sucks for you, but good for my defense!

9. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I just hope DeAndre doesn't want to transfer after this season b/c obviously right now he has no clue he's about to be benched for the rest of the year...He's gonna be PISSED!!!!!!!! This really sucks for me...He'll probably end up going pro instead and there will be no way for me talk him into coming back.