Restart Policy

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Restart Policy

Heya folks. I'll put this out there up front: I HATE restarts. Hate them. They're such a huge oppurtunity for the less honest or accepting players out there to undo an upset loss or key injury.

Now, I know that once in a while they happen for an honest reason - power outage, loss of connection, that sort of thing.

First off, make sure you download the game to your hard drive. That will get rid of any disc errors. If your connection is of the type where you lose it a fair amount, then it sucks, but maybe an online league isn't the best idea.

With all that being said, here's the system I'm thinking of putting in place:

1st restart of the season - excused as long as you come on the board and explain it.

Every other restart of the season - 5 hour recruiting time penalty

Thoughts?

2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I think that is fair and too many would be grounds for removable, recruiting penalty or not.

3. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

That's fine with me. In another online dynasty I took my worst lost to the CPU ever yesterday and restrained from restarting. I had to stop playing, eat one of my favorite meals, and sleep for an hour. It didn't help. 53-17. I'm still pissed. F-U EA!!! AaaaaaHhhhhhh!!!!!

I need help.

4. Works for me Raz.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I like it! User-user restarts should obviously not apply to this, and I don't think you mean them to.