Restart South Carolina at Alabama

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by BRUCE80, Aug 18, 2009.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Restart South Carolina at Alabama

Got a disco from xbox live before the game was over then couldnt log into the dynasty to report it.

Had to restart my machine thinking that would solve it as far as Live went... Weird error for me when I started NCAA 10 it would log me out of xbox live and when I went to the dashboard it would log me back in.

It worked after awile but I will have to replay the entire game.... (n)

I won the game and was ahead from start to finish we won 38-28.

Cole was score watching and I messaged him on there when I logged back in to live so he could see what was happening with it...

2. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

**Pulls up a chair to watch**

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Rusty, why did you shut your machine down or even exit the game? I see that you thought it might have helped, but you could have just stayed in the game and unplugged your ethernet cord or wireless adapter and tried again. Hit the xbox button, then the blue x button, and sign in and out and it probably would have worked. I KNOW you saw what just happened with Florida State, and although this is a totally different animal it still sucks.

4. BRUCE80

I tried to log back into live several times and I am wireless I dont have a ethernet cord.

There was no way around it I wasnt getting back in. It gives you two choices test connection or ok and sit there and stare at the TV.

I was winning the game late fourth qtr, Cole saw the score.

Huge difference here, I wasnt losing the game. I didnt dissapear and there is another guy in the league who saw the score and knows I was winning in the 4th qtr.

5. BRUCE80

I see what you mean Basis, didnt cross my mind to unplug the wireless adapter, I was too busy being pissed off at it.

All I can say is it happened, I didnt quit and I wasnt losing, I dont know what else to tell you.

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I have no business chiming in here, but I really don't get the unplug ethernet trick you guys do. Any time I get disconnected in NCAA, the prompt comes up that says "Test connection" or "Cancel". If I un/replug my ethernet cord, nothing happens. I'm forced to abandon the game.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I hear ya Rusty. I don't even know if that would have worked, this has never happened to me.

This could get very interesting... not even pertaining to Alabama... hell, I'll even pull up a chair.

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Nevermind. I don't want to hijack this thread.

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Not sure I understand what happened in this one. I don't think anything out of line happened, but the details are foreign to me. I've never had a similar issue, so I don't how how it happens.

Can anyone lay it out step by step for me?

AG

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I was looking at some rosters in Madden and watching scores from a couple of huge user games we had in the Tradition last night. I know Bruce was winning in the 4th qtr. Then he kept popping online and back on, kept saying Bruce80 is online, he then invited me to a chat and went offline. We finally got a chat up and he told me what was going on. It was some weird as error where the game would boot him at the start screen.

11. BRUCE80

I was playing my game in the fourth qtr, I went to make some subs. When I resumed back into the game it said please wait and logged me out of xbox live.

I tried to log back in several times and it wouldnt work. It gave me two options test connection or ok. I chose ok several times and kept trying to log back in.

I finished the game won and kept trying to log back in. I finally gave up and turned the box off and back on.

When I was in the xbox live dashboard I was logged into live as soon as I started the NCAA game again it would log me back out.

I got a message saying that some content on xbox live was unavailable.

I did a chat with Cole and showed him that when I started the game it would log me out of Live.

I posted the message here and went to bed. Got up today and played the game over.

12. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I'm not worried about this. You can't report the game if you can't get connected to Live, and you can only sit there waiting for so long. Given that Cole saw the score and Bruce was leading, I'm not going to worry about how long Bruce (Rusty?) tried or what he did to fix it.

13. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Yeah, his name is Rusty. Bruce80 refers to Isaac Bruce. F'n Rams! :D

14. BRUCE80

I prefer Russ it sounds more grown up. BRUCE80 has been with me online for a long time. Its hard to change, even though the Rev is long gone from the Rams but not our hearts.

15. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Man these EA servers piss me off!!!!

I just played Marshall and my backup QB went for over 300 yards and just had a huge day! I get my highlights and exit the game and I can't connect to the servers. I unplug my wireless adapter and all of the sudden my main menu music kicks in. I was so pissed and scared, but luckily, after I got back on XBL, I was able to upload my game data. The music made me think I was kicked back to the main menu.

WHEW!

16. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Ah, Russ it is then.

I would say about 60% of the time I am kicked from the EA servers when I am heading back to the OD menu after playing a game. 100% of the time I just have to click reconnect on the next screen and it works. Just a little quirk.

17. BRUCE80

This wasnt the EA servers it was xbox live..