Restart?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TD351, Oct 21, 2010.

1. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Just had a power outage while down 14-7 to UNC in the 2nd qtr- Power outages here seem to come in groups so I will wait to restart this afternoon. Or let me know if the rules say that I need a sim.

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I am pretty sure you are lying and cheating and will need to be removed from the league.

just kidding ;)

3. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Haha- I was thinking "I thiiiiink he is kiddinnnng" as I scrolled down tot he rest of your post ;)

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

To bad UNC cant have all their players suspended in the game like they do in real life. Would be a pretty easy win if they did.

5. TD351

TD351 Walk On

I agree- I was scouting their D-line and it looks pretty tough!

6. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

UNC's tough in this dynasty. And their latest reruiting class was no joke. They'll be in the mix for a couple years.

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I just like the fact that we're talking about any CPU team being "in the mix" at all. You won't find that kind of talk in other dynasties, though you'll find a lot of discussion about whether or not scoring 80 points against Alabama is sim or not. We're definitely doing something right around here. I'm going to Michigan this week, and I know I'm in for a game. That's how it should be.

8. bdub

bdub Walk On

I agree CPU games shouldnt be a walk in the park, that is just not sim.

9. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Yeah, it was as tough as a user-game. UNC fumbled on their first posession in OT or it could have gone either way.