1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Restart

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CapnCrunch, Jul 24, 2009.

1. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Walk On

Restart

I wanted to let everyone know why i have a restart warning, I played my first game and beat osu 38-34 when i went back to dynasty screen it said the dynasty servers were not available, so I hit exit when I came back the game had not been played so I played it again and lost 60-30 same thing happened again, so I replay it again and I lose again and it finally registered as a loss and gave me a restart warning but i just wanted to clear that up and make sure everyone knows i am not a cheater .

2. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

A warning won't be necessary. I appreciate your honesty. Sounds like you had a rough go the first week. Hopefully the server issues will be resolved soon.

3. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Walk On

Thanks man I hit retry now like 50 times and it didnt work, maybe next week.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

in the future... just hit the XBOX Live button.. hit X to logout, then log back in... and then it should refresh and allow you to update.

atleast that is what happened last year.