1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Restart

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brogowicz, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

So ... I took it on the chin last night from EA. Whatever they did around midnight PT killed my would-be block-buster recruiting week.

photo.JPG

Then my game froze while loading into the game. See video below:

I played my game just now. Of course, the game froze again while uploading the highlights. I had to reboot and log back in. I check the ESPN-Schedules screen and can see my game stats, so it looks like it took. I went to the Dynasty Central screen where is says 2 restarts (which is wrong).

I'm more upset about the missed recruiting time, but don't want anyone to think that I'm a cheater. I understand the policy, so I'll take my undeserved lumps, but I won't be happy about it. I've never had a restart and I've taken a CPU loss before. I'm guilty of exercising questionable judgement by trying to play my game after I got kicked out of recruiting last night and I paid a big price for that.

Attached Files: