ReStart

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fight'n Hokie, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

While playing OU, I was up 14-7 in the 2nd Q and the sound went out and suddenly it froze up! It says 2 restarts but it was only 1 time when I reset everything. On the replay we had to play in the snow and my freshman QB played terrible and I had penalties everytime I started to do something good! FACEMASK, HOLDING SND EVEN A ROUGHING THE KICKER! CRAZY!!!

Anyway...just wanted to give a heads up on what went on.

2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

When you do a restart the cpu counts the original game as a restart, so when you do a restart it shows us as two, when actually you have only done 1.

3. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

Ahhh, OK! Ive never had a restart or had that happen before....

Has anyone else had the sound go out and then maybe 10-15 seconds later it freeze up!? Seems to be more and more flaws within this game!

4. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Its actually getting pretty annoying. In SH the CPU threw out all the games we played in our last week and just simmed all the games. 75% of people that had wins ended up losing (me included). With all the money that goes into this game you would think simple things like this wouldnt happen.

5. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    I haven't had it happen in this game but it happened to me all the time in EA's NFL Head Coach 09. It literally happened within an hour or two every time I played the game. I ended up having to go out and buy the Xbox version just to avoid that.