restart

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Nov 10, 2009.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

restart

just lettin everyone know my playstation has been having a few difficulties lately and i attempted to play my game tonite and it froze up...i dont know what it is but it has been freezing up in every now and then... had it do the same thing in madden yesterday...

just letting you know reason of restart, hopefully wont happen again

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

damn... it happened again today... after i used a disc clean to my ps3 ...i dont know im going to try and redownload & restore everything and see if it works...sorry guys... i just want to let you know this

3. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Yeah yeah, I think you was losing and just pulled the cord haha.....j/k man, damn hope you get everything fixed.

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Restarts are actually supposed to be simmed. Last week, was supposed to be a sim and this week as well. Sucks but anyone can say they did this but did that.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

true from now on they will be simmed setting a bad precedent and its my fault for not policing it

6. controllerabuser

No problem, sorry if I seemed like an ass. I let it go before in BfR and got karma back for it.

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

naw i didnt take it that way i should have done that from jump

8. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

I believe him that he's having problems, hell he's colorado sure he doesnt care about a few losses.

But I understand where you guys are coming from...if it were to happen to me, if I showed you guys video of the game (since I tape them) would that work lol

9. controllerabuser

It doesn't matter what team you are. Not saying that he does it on purpose. If someone does it once or twice and gets away with it, others will think they can too. I haven't seen a lot of restarts on TF anyways.

The fact that you tape the games would help your cause. I don't know if the rule addresses that. I do know that any restart is supposed to be simmed.

10. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

i agree with you all...if it continues to happen i will let you sim it...sorry guys i didnt know that was the rule or i would have simmed it...my past records should show i dont do restarts purposely...i posted this last week before i played my game again to see what should be done.. but now i understand and i have restored my ps3 and did another disc clean to see if it helps.. im going to play some online games tonight and if it continue i will be forced to buy a new ps3...since my warranty is out...so either way this issue will be resolved on my end...im sorry again guys and i hope this dont effect my stand point in this league...

11. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Nope you're good, stuff happens but going forward those games will be simmed. Hope you got it fixed man would suck to drop 3 hund or so on another.

Off topic how's coaching going. we are on a bye week and start the playoffs next week. I been breaking down film all week, will prolly have two more to do this weekend:mad:

12. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

thanks for the support bro...well we play this weekend first round of the playoffs...real excited first year coaching and i get to coach in a playoff game..and we have been watching alot of film also.....the team we are playing are ranked #5 in state so... its going to be a tough game.

13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Yeah we finished 9-1 ranked 4 in the state. Have a heavy run team with effective PA pass coming into town. We should dominate but you never know with 15-18 year olds.

14. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

haha yea i know...its hard to tell how there going to play for one minute to the next...
    well sdid...my ole lady picked me up a new ps3 today at best buy..so im going to send this piece of crap back to sony to see if they will fix it...so im good from here on out...sorry for the problems..

15. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

No problems man. You are in the running for that 12 north can't wait to see you and Nebraska battle it out.

16. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

yea it should be a good one...i cant believe im in the running...i wish i would of beat oklahoma...but at least i gave him a fight...