RESTARTS (ALL READ)

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Hokie Effect, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

How are these being handled? I see we already have one in Week 1.

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Hokie Effect

I'm on the road right now, mind telling me who's game it was?

3. Jman

Guys, restarts are not an ok thing. I understand that sometimes something freezes (my box is the worlds worst) but you must let myself or Hokie know what the hell happened. If they just show up with no explanations, results will be tossed, you will take a sim loss and there will likely be scholarship penalties. Repeated offenses will result in outright termination from the league.

ALSO, if any of you happened to play/start your game BEFORE the levels and quarters will fixed you MUST notify me NOW. I can tell and will sim you to a loss if you don't come out and tell me.

This shit is meant to be hard, you must be able to take one on the chin here. BFE State is NOT going to compete for a Natty with a D+/C-/C squad, period.

I'm on the road at the moment, I WILL however be checking into this tonight.

4. Jman

5. Jman

6. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

I played my game late last night (started around midnight Pacific, 3am Eastern). Were there problems with the settings? If so and I played on the wrong settings I would like the opportunity to replay because I had no idea.

7. Hokie Effect

Jman I think any settings changes made will not take effect until after you advance. So you either let week 1 slide or start all over.

8. Jman

Thanks Hokie. Is what it is then!

9. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Yeah I saw someone had 2 restarts and was kinda interested in how that happened. I may have 1 because I was gonna play last night and quit when I saw the 5 min quarters...they hadn't even kicked off yet.

10. Jman

No worries to all, still wanna know what the restart was about, but, this week will stand and settings will be ok next week.

11. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

Jman

well idk if you know of an overtime glitch, where it'll give the opponent the ball twice in a row in overtime so you automatically lose, well that happened, I was really pissed so i turned my xbox off and played it again, cause I'm cool with losing, but not cause the game glitches out on me, thats just dumb :mad:

12. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

also this, my game was 5 minute quarters and my recruiting was not as heisman and isn't it suppose to be?_?

13. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Well that's the college format. Whoever receives the ball last in the first period of overtime gets the ball again at the beginning of the 2nd OT . . . hence they get the ball twice in a row

14. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

no, what happe
    well yea but i mean two times in a row when they shouldnt have, cause i got the ball first, got a TD, they got a TD next, then i picked them off after that, but they got the ball again, and i mean this has happened to me many times on NCAA, so I knew exactly what had happened, played it out just to make sure, but yea after I picked them off they got the ball somehow, stopped them but they kicked a field goal and the game was over, i got 1 of the 4 overtime possessions >_<

15. Hokie Effect

This happened to me in '11. Its whenever the cpu turns it over on the second possession. Thought it would have been fixed for '12. Oh well just add it to the long list of bugs and glitches for this years game.....

16. Jman

We've been discussing this on the forum, the setting will take after advance of this week.

Yup. More EA BS.

annil8tion Next time shoot me a message on here or on live and tell me whats up even if I'm not online. I know this is a legit glitch, I'd have done the same thing after throwing my remote.

17. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

alright, will do next time

18. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Read and acknowledged.

19. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Says I have 2 restarts...I assume I did the same thing twice and stopped when I saw the game was 5 min quarters. I just lost a tough one to my Buckeyes, which is cool with me because if we had played on the right settings I'd have gotten hammered. When are we advancing? 48 hrs is tonight if I'm correct.

20. Jman

Yep, we will be advancing tonight. I set the game to AP for Baron to knock it out as soon as he can since he had a no-show last night. WILL advance tonight NO MATTER WHAT, even if it needs to be simmed.

21. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

you've got to be fucking kidding me...I'm playing the best game of my life and my xbox froze...I was up 21-10 on Tennessee.

I took a picture if it if yall want to see it......so do I get a restart?

22. papaloke

yeah, my restart pretty much sucked...fucking CPU will cheat at all cost :)

23. papaloke

24. Jman

25. Hokie Effect

He did, but lost 37-20