Restarts

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by dakota7, Aug 30, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Restarts

I attempted to play my week 4 game last night. As you guys may know, I have been having problems where my xbox freezes up only while playing NCAA 11. Last night I couldn't make it out of the first quarter. I tried 4 times, the first 3 times it happened between the 3 and 4 minutes remaining point. So the fourth time, I played up until 5 minutes or so and super-simmed past the 3 minute mark, I think there was about a minute left and started to play again........froze up after 3 plays. Shaun was on while this was happening, and I sent him messages on xbox each time. (I never got a response, so I think he fell asleep with his controller in hand)

I'm not sure what the cause of this is. I have the game on my harddrive, but it seems to happen whether I play from the HD or disk. I've tried deleting and re-installing it, but that doesn't help. And the thing is, its not even everytime I play. I played for 8 hours Saturday night, OD games, ranked games, etc.......never froze up once. I'm at a loss.

As far as this week's game, I'd really like to play it. I'm at the firehouse today, so I can't play until tomorrow. If everyone is done tonight, I understand if you want to advance Shaun. Otherwise, I'll try again Tuesday morning.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I wasn't asleep, I just hate typing on that damn thing.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    BTW, we can wait for you to play it.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

2 words.

USB keyboard.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Or just use the XBOX live website, that's how I roll

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I had the same problem this morning again, tried a couple of times and she froze up each time in the first quarter. Shut everything down, deleted everything and reloaded the game and the tuning update and then I was able to play. I've done this before and I obviously was still having the problem, so we'll see if it takes this time.