1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Restarts

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by dakota7, Aug 30, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Restarts

I attempted to play my week 4 game last night. As you guys may know, I have been having problems where my xbox freezes up only while playing NCAA 11. Last night I couldn't make it out of the first quarter. I tried 4 times, the first 3 times it happened between the 3 and 4 minutes remaining point. So the fourth time, I played up until 5 minutes or so and super-simmed past the 3 minute mark, I think there was about a minute left and started to play again........froze up after 3 plays. Shaun was on while this was happening, and I sent him messages on xbox each time. (I never got a response, so I think he fell asleep with his controller in hand)

I'm not sure what the cause of this is. I have the game on my harddrive, but it seems to happen whether I play from the HD or disk. I've tried deleting and re-installing it, but that doesn't help. And the thing is, its not even everytime I play. I played for 8 hours Saturday night, OD games, ranked games, etc.......never froze up once. I'm at a loss.

As far as this week's game, I'd really like to play it. I'm at the firehouse today, so I can't play until tomorrow. If everyone is done tonight, I understand if you want to advance Shaun. Otherwise, I'll try again Tuesday morning.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I wasn't asleep, I just hate typing on that damn thing.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    BTW, we can wait for you to play it.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

2 words.

USB keyboard.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Or just use the XBOX live website, that's how I roll

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I had the same problem this morning again, tried a couple of times and she froze up each time in the first quarter. Shut everything down, deleted everything and reloaded the game and the tuning update and then I was able to play. I've done this before and I obviously was still having the problem, so we'll see if it takes this time.