1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

RESTARTS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

RESTARTS

(n)

It happens. But you need to come and tell everyone what happend. Thanks JCA for letting us know about yours. I really don't want to have to go down this road. Take the initiative and let us know.

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

I had to restart due to a psn update...when i play non user teams i use my wireless and it knocks me off , i was using this last season and i suffered knock offs...anyway a psn system update was required before i could connect back to submit the end game results... i did win and i am replaying my game no...so hopefully i dont get beat...

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

thanx for the update

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

And what an update it was....

if its the same one I went through...whats with the damn sparkles and the new Friend list...hahah...its....cute...:rolleyes:

5. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

lol Yeah it is all pretty looking... update didn't take long for me, maybe 5-6 minutes to download and install.

6. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

haha yea it pisses me off cuz i was killing with darnell scott then when i restart the game somehow the colorado state defense stopped him in the second game...he had like 220 yds and 5tds the first game...