Archived Restarts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Oct 29, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah I understand they happen but if you don't have PROOF of the game freezing you CANNOT replay your game. Use this thread as a place to put your evidence. No pictures/video than you cannot replay. If you don't have means to do this you cannot replay your game. You only have ONE week of restarting your game. The next time it 'freezes' you have to take the sim. I follow the same rules.

2. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

understood

3. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I have my proof and i can text it to who ever.
    Im in the middle of midterms and im in 4 classes, im getting ready to move next month, bought a car ect...
    So digging out the USB cord for my phone was low on my to do list. But shoot me a PM and i can text it to who ever with a quickness.
    Im already salty over the sh!t.

I had a small window to get games in and i had a freeze in this dynasty and a transfer fail in another. Which kept me up later than i need to be, playing an extra game and a half. I only got an 80 on a mid term the next morning(yesterday, Business Law) that i should have at least had a 86-90 which would all but seal the deal that i can get an A. My degree field, GPA matters more than it should.

And Devon Smith had an 80yd punt return and punt returns are hard to come by, that is gone from the record books.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I was just saying for future references.

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Understood....also I have decided to not upload videos...thats were most of my restarts happen/have issues...when they start to upload the video I hit cancel and just let the pics upload along with the story...

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I do the same thing. I just put 'X' before the videos. Saves me some frustration.

7. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I am going to do the same, ever since we started season 2 this crap has happenned or maybe it was the last patch I dunno....

8. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

understood i already took my sim loss from UNC :p

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

By the way, if you have a restart and sent the message with the pic/video.... don't wait for me to 'OK' the replay... just go ahead and play.