Restarts

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Dru50, Jul 21, 2012.

?

What would you like the policy on restarts to be?

1. Honor system - restarts happen

100.0%
  2. Restarts aren't acceptable - results get tossed and game is simmed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  2. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Game freezes has been well documented in the early going of NCAA 2013. Accordingly, we should go off the honor system. Most of us have played together for at least a season, and should be able to trust that each of us will do the right thing.

I had the game freeze/Xbox freeze on me in first CPU game, but luckily have not had the issue since. I also had freezes while playing Dru50 and Wyrmreaver in the Release Tournament.

3. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

I will never restart a game without it freezing or power outage or something of that nature. Freezes have happened for 3 seasons now in this game and I don't think any of us are cheaters.... so honor system is good with me. Keep it clean boys!

4. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

My game just froze twice on me in the 3rd quarter in my other OD, so I think freezes are an issue until the patch it.

However, we should own up to it on the boards. That way, we'll see who's restarting and see if there is a pattern there.

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Taking a picture is probably the best way if possible, sometimes the screen shows nothing. As far as freezes, my game used to freeze after the 2nd half kickoff every time so I installed the game on my hard drive which takes a little bit of time. Those freezes went away but I'll still get one every once in a while.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Honor system.... one other note, usually someone else in the league is online when we are playing ('cept me since I am up so late :)) so you could txt the other guy and ask if he can still see the qtr/score of your game. In any case, I imagine all the guys here will do the right thing. If it happens a lot to one guy then a) we have a issue or, more likely, b) dude get your internet checked!

7. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Mine froze 80% of the time last year when it rained on either of the kickoffs

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Honor system is fine until they patch this. I don't think I have had any restart issues so far...knock on wood.

9. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Sounds good - thanks for the input everyone.