Restricted FA's MUST be done by 10pm EST

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You now have all day today to finish up deciding on who to re-sign and who to let walk. After today, anyone who is not officially signed is a FA. If I have to go in and release them from your console roster myself, I will, but you all should be handling that yourselves. I will continue to stay on top of everyones roster management threads as best I can and lending any help/advice where necessary.

**Note** If you cannot release someone from the console because you do not have the "required" amount of players, sign the WORST possible player at that particular position as a "placeholder." That player will hold the spot and allow you to release your actual player. Once you sign a real player to that position, you may release the "placeholder." Make sense?

All of you can now start deciding on which rookies you would like to sign as well. Just update your roster management thread.

The other thing of note, obviously, is free agency. I will remind everyone again to go here and look at post #2 to see the format for submitting bids - its pretty straightforward.

As always feel free to hit me up with questions and such as I know right now can be pretty hectic. I'm doing my best to keep you all informed while making things go as smoothly as possible. Good luck in Free Agency everyone.

2. Keller

DO NOT START PLAYING YOUR GAMES UNTIL AFTER FREE AGENCY/I SAY SO.

3. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

just so there is no confusion... FA bidding starts when?

4. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Tonight

5. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

got it!

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

FA Bids need to be sent to Keller by 8 am tomorrow morning.

7. Keller

Most if not all of the restricted FA's should now be in free agency. Happy bidding to everyone.