Restructuring.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Nov 23, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Restructuring.

Hey everyone i just wanted to let you all know that im restructuring several things on the forums. i am currently developing some things that should make things more exciting, bring us more attention and set us apart from the rest of the ODs in TF.

thanks T2

2. T2

This changes to make the rules clearer for everyone and to make help make it easier to quote the rules in time of debate. the rules are not changing greatly mostly just being clearer.

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Questions:

What constitutes an illegal pitch? I know there is a link in GG that explains the good bad and ugly in pitches, but there are letters covering up the play so it's hard to really see.

What about the "undersize" recruits that the game offers? For example I have seen FBs, LBs, even saw 1 DE under 200 pounds. These are not position changes that people make, these are actual recruits.

Also in the same vein, have seen recruits signed for those positions that are above the speed requirement. About half were the undersized previously mentioned.

Comments:

Transfers coming in for those who don't know already count against the 25 the game allows for that offseason.

4. T2

if you the rules have been completed. please look them over. Post under the new rules if you comprehend and agree to comply. If there are any rules from the old rules lets talk about it if they need to be implemented.

Thanks
    T2

5. T2

bump/.....!