Results not uploaded to server.

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jfosh, Oct 27, 2009.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

Results not uploaded to server.

Not sure what your guys policy is concerning results that fail to upload to the EA servers. But my game will show it was restarted becasue......

Last night I was playing my game late like 2:00 am PST. I was down 30-7 and made a monumental comeback against Ohio St. to win 34-30 scoring 21 points in the 4th qtr and the final TD with 2 ticks on the clock. After the game I checked the stats nothing out of the norm as far as time from game end to upload results, then got out of the game and it said Dynasty servers down. Tried a few times then went to bed. Tried again this morning and same thing, it would not let me upload the result.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

That exact same scenario happened to me in TTII, except that I blew Pitt out. I replayed it and it was wayyy closer than it should have been.

Go ahead and replay the game. Hopefully you get the win. I would rather see you replay the game than super sim it, but since we're advancing today you can do that if you're pressed for time.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Did you try unplugging the ethernet connection from your box then plugging it back in and trying again? That seems to work for me in all connection issues to the EA servers...

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Ditto. I've never had that fail, although I don't unplug the cable, but instead I push my guide button and then sign out of xbox live and then sign back in.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I have never had that method actually WORK in NCAA 10. 09 it was THE method and worked every time. Also, I connect via wireless so unplugging a cord that doesn't exist is kind of difficult :p :D

Normally hitting retry a bunch will make it go through, but sometimes the servers are legitimately down.

Really sucks for fosh because he lost the replayed game. Sorry man.

6. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Dang, tough luck after a great comeback for the victory in the first game...

7. jello1717

Unplugging the USB cord from your wireless adapter does the same thing.

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Right, but that still signs you out of live and takes you out of the online dynasty.

9. jello1717

I've never had that kick me out of the OD if I'm waiting to upload my game. If I'm only hanging around in the dynasty and do that it'll boot me, but if I'm waiting to upload my game results, it won't boot me from the dynasty if I disconnect from XBL.

10. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Hmm I've had the opposite results (have tried it before). Worth a shot next time though, since I haven't tried it in a while.

11. jello1717

Even if it did boot you out, it'd be worth it as a last resort (but like I've said, it's always worked for me). If you've retried as many times as you're going to and your only options are to turn quit and have to restart the game later, or to sign out of xbox live, then it wouldn't hurt anything to sign out.

12. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Right, but in this case, and what I did, was leave the box on overnight hoping to just connect in the morning. That actually froze my game when I tried it so that was a moot point.

I hear ya Jello.