Results Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Michael Woodward, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Please post your results from week 1 fixtures here

Here is a note. Players of a rating of 78 and over must play at least 30 minutes in 9 games (1/2) and must start at least 3 of those games or they will request a transfer and be sold due to lack of playing time and stalling their career UNLESS the player is 33 years old or older, in which case they will strongly consider retirement.

This means posting results will be a little more lengthy but it has it's purpose so please post the following.

Starting lineup in this format

GK
    RB
    CB
    CB
    LB
    RM/RW
    CDM/CM/CAM
    CDM/CM/CAM
    LM/LW
    ST
    ST

Obviously this above depends on your formation but basically, any midfielders in the center of the field should be between the wide midfielders.

If you sub any of them off, please put the minute they come off next to their name

Below all this, post the players who subbed on and what minute they subbed on in. If it's faster, feel free to just screen shot your player rating screen and upload it (and then add the minutes subs came on and off). I don't care how it's done as long as I can see who played.

Then you will need to post goals, assist, yellow cards, red cards, man of the match and injuries and top 3 match ratings. Injuries will be decided by a random roll 1-10. 1-3 means no time missed, 4-6 means 1 week injured, 7-9 means 2 weeks injured, 10 means 3 weeks injured.

So here is a guideline

1 Arsenal v Tottenham 1

Arsenal

GK Szczesny 8.0
    RB Sagna
    CB Koscielney
    CB Vermaelen (subbed off 55)
    LB Monreal
    RM Walcott
    CM Arteta (subbed off 70)
    CM Wilshere
    CM Cazorla
    LM Oxlade-Chamberlain 9.3
    ST Podolski 9.2

Mertesacker subbed on 55
    Diaby subbed on 70

:goal: Oxlade Chamberlain 63' :assist: Podolski

:yellowcard: Vermaelen

:trophy:Oxlade Chamberlain

Tottenham

GK Lloris
    RB Walker
    CB Dawson
    CB Vertonghen 9.0
    LB Assou-Ekotto
    RM Lennon
    CM Sandro (subbed off 30)
    CM Parker
    CM Sigurddson 8.2
    LM Bale 9.3
    ST Defoe (subbed off 86)

Huddlestone subbed on 30
    Adebayor subbed on 86

:goal: Bale 34' :assist:Sigurddson

:eek: Sandro (injury)

:yellowcard: Defoe

After all this, at least explain the goals. I know it's already lengthy so I won't require anything too long and if this proves a problem, we may do away with all of it. Just at least let us know how the goals were scored. You can write more if you'd like (remember, the person with the best content gets a huge transfer kitty bonus at the end of the year)

2. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Liverpool Juventus was played already. Will post results later

3. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

LIiverpool 0 - 0 Juventus

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1st8k7pqfp97ljr/2013-03-11 11.04.28.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwtc7xtgxztqvdw/2013-03-11 11.04.18.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qppusid1pgkelgd/2013-03-11 11.03.44.jpg

It was an entertaining match that could have gone either way! The red card was a fair challenge!! Was clean and all ball, however we are thankful about it. As we had to decide between was a tackle or conceding a goal, it was a red card but Liverpool lost their chance to score the goal that could have given them the victory.

Juventus had a great chance to win the game, when a shot from Neymar bounced off the right post hitting the back of the goalkeeper that forced the ball to drop backwards but a defender saved it just down the line. We think that goal line technology would have agreed that the ball was in, but the referee had a different opinion.

P.s. Sorry about that. Hopefully it wont be too much work for ya. I'd try to do something and easier for your next time.

4. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

LOL, is ours the only match that got played?

5. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

6. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

ConiglioSG
    I take quick shots with my phone at the end of each and any league match i play. So I happened to have these filed. Not all the details, but i don't remember the rest.
    Just checked the schedule again, and it seems as though I was the home team, so i'll take the hit for not providing a full match report. Sorry Michael Woodward

Oh, I didn't even realize that there was an option to upload a file via the site. Which is brilliant, because I just wasted about 1/2 an hour creating a Flickr account and uploading these same photos to the page. Only to find that the link does not work on here. lol

Hey Michael, should i opt for the thumbnail version in the future, or is the full size version ok?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  7. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

Michael Woodward Oh, and as for the Custom Formation......It's actually a default formation that was saved. Is this allowed, or should i be sticking with the default you've created?

Cheers.

8. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Away team posts the result in a draw so you were fine.....You can use your own formation, that's fine if it was one created by the game.

9. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

Cheers. I take it the pics are all good then?

10. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

yeah except you'd have to show assists and when people were subbed on and off also

11. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Be Massive, My Friend

Does this apply to goalkeepers too? I can understand the starts, but the 30 minutes is kinda silly as far as GK subs go.

12. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

DSC_1951.jpg DSC_1953.jpg DSC_1954.jpg DSC_1955.jpg DSC_1956.jpg DSC_1958.jpg DSC_1959.jpg
    What a match this was against niuhuskie224. It was one of those ones where it could have gone either way due to a great performance from both sides.
    Liverpool had some wobbly stages were defenders were easily turned by slick deceptive ball movement; and while they too played their part, it was looking like a 0-0 draw until this happened....
    http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/153518649

Suarez on the run with the ball, approaching the right side of the 18 yard box. As he sees the advantage that Sturridge has on the defender by just a yard or two, the Uruguayan sends a deft little chip into the feet of the striker. But rather than turn into traffic and risk losing possession, Sturridge uses his great touch to flick the volley on to the path of Coutinho who was making a run through the left side of the box. The little Brazilian then takes a defender on around the outside and from a tough angle, belts it one into the left side of the goal.

A fantastic win for the Reds, but it was no easy feat against the MLS side who surely would have been plastered all over the front and back pages tomorrow morning, had the result been anything but a Liverpool win.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  13. electrickeeper

Borussia Dortmund 0 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur

Borussia Dortmund:
    • Weidenfeller
    • Richards
    • Subotic - 7.7
    • Hummels
    • Piszczek
    • Gundogan
    • Bender - 7.8 (out 83')
      • Sahin (in 83')
    • Blaszczykowski
    • Gotze - 7.6
    • Reus
    • Lewandowski

Tottenham Hotspur:
    • Lloris - 8.6 (MoTM)
    • Walker - 7.9
    • Kaboul
    • Vertonghen - 8.2
    • Assou-Ekotto
    • Dembele
    • Sandro (out 45')
      • Strootman (in 45')
    • Lennon
    • Holtby (out 80')
      • Sigurdsson (in 80')
    • Bale
    • Torres (out 80')
      • Benteke (in 80')
    Goal - 83' - Christian Benteke > Gylfi Sigurdsson

Yellow Card - Sandro (37')

A very even match. Both teams had some good buildup, but both keepers were strong. Spurs stole the 3 points here with Benteke making an impact as soon as he came on.

GG Jon MK

• Like Like x 1
  14. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Let's say goalkeepers over 78 must start at least 4 of your 16 games (1/4)

15. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Gg electrickeeper

This was a tough loss for me, lloris had the game of his life. He rated a 9.0 on my screen.

16. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Swansea?

17. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

Hahaha. Well spotted. I should hire you to proof read for me.

got caught in two minds after just finishing my Season 3 match report where i use Swansea.

18. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

;) good write up though.

19. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Dortmund

Dortmund:

:goal: Götze

image.jpg

Aberdeen:

:goal: Alex :assist: M. Reynolds

:eek: A. Dindane

image.jpg

No cards, a balanced match. Aberdeen's single goal came from Alex on a counter attack where the first shot rebounded perfectly to Alex for a wide open goal. Dortmund's goal came off a center pass that was deflected off their keeper and Gotze seized a chance for his first goal of the campaign. Dortmund needs to work on their finishing, again putting only 18% of their shots on target. Gg GovernedSpy

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

The good old deflection off the keeper goals.

21. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

It went really high too, just didnt have position to get the ball. Almost happened again too.

22. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

4 Shakhtar v Chicago Fire 1

Shakhtar

Pyatov
    Srna 9.7
    Chygrynskiy 9.6
    Varane
    Alaba
    Douglas Costa
    Fernandinho
    Mkhitaryan
    Rakitskiy 9.5
    Taison (Xherdan Shaqiri 67')
    Traore (Luiz Adriano 67')

:goal: Lacina Traore 26'
    :goal: Rakitskiy 47'
    :goal: Luiz Adriano 71' :assist:Xherdan Shaqiri
    :goal: Chygrynskiy 90' :assist:Darijo Srna

:trophy:Srna

Chicago Fire

Rybka 9.5
    Anibaba 8.2
    Friedrich 9.1
    A. Berry
    Sogares
    Nyarko (Dilly Duka 67')
    Rodwell
    Lindpere
    Lorentowicz
    MacDonald (Chris Rolfe 67')
    Andy Johnson

:goal: Rodwell 85' :assist:Chris Rolfe

4 Goals 1​
    28 Shots 12​
    18 Shots on Target 4​
    51% Possession 49%​
    36 Tackles 22​
    1 fouls 3​
    4 Corners 3​
    Olexandr Rybka returned to face his former team and had a good game despite the 4 goals. He faced a barrage but his defenders did a good job at putting their bodies on the line and he did a good job of saving what he could. Shakhtar couldn't get a bounce to go their way early and they missed some unbelievable chances. Taison chested one down behind the keeper who had rushed out and shot from an acute angle toward the open goal, the ball bounced off the far post and came back to him and his rebound shot hit the side netting. Chicago had a near miss early on as well by MacDonald. The first goal came after Darijo Srna cut around a couple players and curled toward the top right corner. The ball hit the post and rebounded out to Traore who tapped it into the open net after the goalie had dove to save Srna's shot. At half it was 1-0. Early in the second half, the ball was crossed in and hit well up in the air. Rakitskiy got under it between two Chicago players and headed it into the ground. The big bounce was enough to slowly beat Rybka to make it 2-0. Luiz Adriano scored a third after Shaqiri (on loan from Bayern Munich) found him with a nice through ball. He opened his body and tried to curl around Rybka on the 1v1 but Rybka saved it but unfortunately right back to Adriano who hit the open net. Chicago got a consolation as Rolfe slalomed into the box and crossed as a Shakhtar defender ran away from Rodwell who finished nicely into the corner with his head. Shakhtar sealed the game on a corner which Srna swung in and Chygrynskiy did well to head home. Good game niuhuskie224 You played pretty competitively despite the huge gulf in talent.​

23. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

0 Chelsea v Shakhtar 3

Chelsea

Cech 8.4
    Ivanovic
    Terry
    David Luiz 8.0
    Cole 8.2
    Frank Lampard (Victor Moses 77')
    Eden Hazard
    Oscar (Clint Dempsey 47')
    Juan Mata
    Demba Ba

Shakhtar

Pyatov
    Srna 9.6
    Chygrynskiy 9.8
    Varane
    Alaba
    Fernandinho
    Rakitskiy 9.7
    Douglas Costa (Xherdan Shaqiri 77')
    Mkhitaryan
    Taison
    Lacina Traore (Luiz Adriano 77')

:goal: Mkhitaryan 9' :assist:Chygrynskiy
    :goal: Chygrynskiy 26'
    :goal: Chygrynskiy 58' :assist:Srna

:trophy: Chygrynskiy

0 Goals 3​
    12 Shots 19​
    6 Shots On Target 10​
    50% Possession 50%​
    15 Tackles 37​
    0 Fouls 2​
    5 Corners 6​
    Shakhtar started the scoring when Dmitro Chygrynskiy passed it up to Henrik Mkhitaryan who was left to run forward before firing from distance and the ball struck a sliding defenders foot and redirected just inside the left post after just 9 minutes. Chygrynskiy added to the tally in the 26th when a corner was poorly cleared by a Chelsea players and Chygrynskiy chested it and volleyed without letting it hit the ground and the ball went just inside the post for a great finish, especially for a center back. Chygrynskiy closed the scored on a corner when Srna swung the ball in and Chygrynskiy attacked it from close range heading it off the inside of the post and in. Chelsea had some good chances but could not convert any. Shakhtar probably should have had a 4th when a ball was crossed for Mkhitaryan who somehow headed it over from about 3 yards out. Good game. ​

24. electrickeeper

Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 2 Chelsea

Tottenham Hotspur:
    • Lloris
    • Walker
    • Kaboul
    • Vertonghen 8.8
    • Assou-Ekotto
    • Strootman - 8.5
    • Dembele
    • Lennon (sub 58')
      • Gatt
    • Bale - 8.6
    • Holtby (sub 45')
      • Sigurdsson
    • Torres (sub 58')
      • Benteke
    Goals:
    23' - Bale (from Torres)
    50' - Sigursdsson (from Torres)
    52' - Torres (from Bale)

Cards:
    Lennon

Chelsea:
    • Cech
    • Ivanovic
    • Terry - 9.4 (MotM)
    • Luiz
    • Cole
    • Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Dempsey
    • Mata
    • Oscar (sub 52')
      • Ba
    Goals:
    73' - Terry (from Lampard)
    90' - Ba (from Luiz)

A see-saw game. Spurs went up 3-0, then Chelsea fought back, but just ran out of time before they could equalize.

Good game, XAttackConquerX!

25. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Arsenal 2 -- Aberdeen 1​

Arsenal
    Sczcesny
    Bacary Sagna
    Thomas Vermaelen
    Laurent Koscielny
    Kieran Gibbs 9.3
    Yann M'Vila 8.0
    Abou Diaby 8.3
    Gorkhan Inler
    Jack Wilshere (Santi Cazorla '70)
    Olivier Giroud (Theo Walcott '70)
    Lucas Podolski (Gervinho '70)

:goal: Diaby 20' :assist:Inler
    :goal: M'Vila 64' :assist:Diaby
    :trophy: Kieran Gibbs
    :eek: Wilshere (injury)

Aberdeen

Gordon (8.8)
    Magonnis
    Anderson
    Gallas
    Reynolds (8.5)
    Osbourne
    Alex
    Thiago (8.0)
    Dindame
    Hayes
    Mcglinn

:goal: Dindame 3' :assist:Reynolds

2 Goals 1​
    19 Shots 6​
    9 Shots On Target 1​
    61% Possession 39%​
    19 Tackles 38​
    0 Fouls 2​
    8 Corners 1​
    Arsenal kicked off the season with a win against the red and white of Aberdeen. The Scots sucker punched Arsenal before they could blink as Dindame's pace surprised the Arsenal defense, but the Gunners would settle in and find their tempo in the match. Abou Diaby and Gorkhan Inler were able to express themselves in the center of the park, spraying balls out wide and keeping the possession well. Diaby stormed forward on 20 minutes to slip a ball past the Scottish keeper. The sides went to the break knotted at 1. At the 64th minute, Inler drove deep into the left channel and chipped a ball back across the 18 yard box. In one motion, M'Vila, generally known as a hard man collected, turned and blasted a shot into the upper 90 to go up 2-1. Aberdeen faught back, pressing hard all over the pitch, but Arsenal was able to keep more of the ball and held on for a 2-1 win to open the season.​

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.