Retire from Dynasty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Nov 18, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Retire from Dynasty

Alright guys, I've saved the dynasty offline. I need everyone to retire from the dynasty and delete any saved files you have on your hard drive from the old dynasty. If you guys fail to do this, we may have issues with the dynasty going forward, so please make sure you do this.

Once you've done both, post here and I'll send you a new invite. Let's do this quickly so we can get this up and running again.

Also, the two winners of user games, your opponent will be set to autopilot so please play that game ASAP. When playing it though, please make sure that the outcome is similar to what happened before and that no season ruining injuries happen for the other team as that would be unfair to the guys on the losing end of week 1 games.

Slight modification guys. Before I'll send out an invite, I need everyone to read and sign off on the new rules. They will be posted within the hour. I'm going to make some changes to bring this league in line with the Tradition Premiere leagues. They have much more experience in this game then we do so far (about 6 seasons) so we shall follow their lead.

2. Quagmire34

Quagmire34 Guest

Miami is Done

3. GoGators

Invite sent to Quagmire.

4. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Retired.....

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Mine won't get done until tomorrow as I'm doing my offseason in another OD tonight.

I'm also going on the assumption that if, while playing, an injury takes place to either my or his team, that I can restart the game so restarts won't be an issue for this week.

Also, I wouldn't have a problem with you just simming the game and making sure that I won and that neither of us had any injuries (we didn't in the real game). It's my understanding that the commish can throw away the results of a game so I don't think this would be trouble. This would probably be the fastest method.

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Done and done.

7. jello1717

Retired and after my fiasco during season 1 where I lost 1 week of offseason recruiting, I don't save the file any more.

8. GoGators

Invites sent to Jello, Killa, and Hokie. Make sure you guys look at the new rules.

9. jello1717

I have an invite for SE10, but my team is Michigan instead of UNC.

What do I do to be able to recruit and play week 1? In my other OD, someone accidentally declined the invite and he wasn't allowed to be invited again until week 2 or something like that. In the end, we had to retire that dynasty and rehost it to send out new invites.

For now, I'm not going to touch the invite. Maybe there's a way for Gator to withdraw the invite and then reinvite me or something?

10. jello1717

Since the dynasty is only a couple of hours old and I doubt that anyone has done anything time consuming in it, I would guess the best thing (certainly the safest) would be for Gators to retire the dynasty and then rehost it and send new invites. I'm pretty sure that otherwise I would lose out on week 1 recruiting. Gators could sim my game to get the correct results, but I'd still lose my week of recruiting.

11. GoGators

New invite's been sent jello.

12. jello1717

Cool. I'm in. I'm UNC. I can do my week 1 recruiting.

I can't blame you for having Michigan on the brain. Everyone knows that they're the greatest college football program in the history of the known universe.

13. GoGators

I just associate it with you OFFL sig haha.

I'm originally from Michigan, born and raised my whole life, so I can tell you first hand that U of M isn't the greatest program ever. It's UF, and that's why I went to school there.

And where ever U of M does fall on that list, MSU is ranked right ahead of them. :)

14. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Ready for my invite. (retired and save deleted)

15. GoGators

Invite sent to why.

16. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

I played the FSU computer. Similar outcome but no injury to my QB.

(I heard that I was to play against an auto pilot so I just played the computer player)

previous score 41-18
    new score 35-21

I think I had 5 redzone turnovers. Yikes.

17. GoGators

Cool, thanks why1111.

Jello's planning on playing his game tonight so we just need everyone else to let me know they've retired so I can send out the remaining invites this evening.

18. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

I should b able to play today also

19. tin cup

tin cup Walk On

WTF

Why is lilmaggie out, that's BS...

20. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    He's not out.

He is just no longer the commish, at the moment.

I have yet to hear his side of the story, via PM. Which I'm kind of hoping to hear.

21. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ive retired

22. jello1717

I got my game in against a CPU Georgia. It took me 2 tries. The 1st time Georgia's HB went down for 2 weeks so I started over. The 2nd time everything was fine until there was 1 minute remaining and I'm running my subs. My true FR HB (the only 5* I've signed in this dynasty) was injured on his 1st carry and I said shiiiiiiiiiit! I don't wanna play again! Luckily, it was just a "will return soon" injury so everything was fine.

23. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

I'll be home in a few hours. I should be able to retire from the dynasty then.

24. GoGators

Hey guys, just got home from work. They freaking sent me out of town today and it took 12 hours to get my job done when it was suppose to only take 6....BAH!

I'll get on shortly and send the invite out to Hova. Bfruchey, let me know when you retire and I'll get yours out tonight too hopefully. I won't be up late though, I've got to be to work really early in the morning.

25. GoGators

Invites sent to Hova & Shortbus.

Still waiting on the other guys. Let's go, I'd like to advance tomorrow (Friday) evening.