Retirement Anouncment

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by QBKILLAR, Nov 13, 2011.

1. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Hey guys coach QBKILLAR has decided to retire while he is at the top of his game. I have had a ton of fun playing with all you guys even when you were giving me severe beatings and on the rare occasion when I actually won. I have played several seasons with you guys and finally won a championship. Have fun and hope everyone who hasnt won a championship gets one in the next few seasons. I can't remember Makin winning one yet and that's who I'm rooting for! (You should take over ms state they are gonna be beast next year.)

Coach QB is gonna be following other dreams that he has has in the back of his head for quite some time like chasing one of his old players Cole Train fight some locust up north (Gears 3) or going back into the military to fight some Russians he heard that were trying to sneak some nukes into the country (Battlefield 3).

Hope to see you guys out there and thanks again!

2. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

Great playing against ya' QB..

3. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

Good luck QB! It was fun

4. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

=\
    I'll try to truck Titus Ferguson in your name if I get to play Ms State soon. Hate to see you go, but GoW3 and BF3 are pretty good reasons :p

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

6. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Gonna need some clarification on this one. Who won the national championship? I see a dynasty wire story about Miss St winning and this, but in-game, Kansas is number 1.

7. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

He won but when I backed out, it said I wasn't connected to the servers and wouldn't let me press reconnect or scroll to exit dynasty.....It saved from his end but when he quit, it erased the score. I just simmed it and my team happened to win. I didn't figure they would being away vs an SEC team and all.