1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Retirement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BG, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BG

BG On The Rize!

Retirement

Due to upcoming events in my life (i.e. New Baby, Online Master’s Degree, Bowling League, Track Practice, and Church Basketball League), I will not be able to spend as much time as I have on TF. I’m currently in 5 dynasties as of now, and I will only hold up the process of what each dynasty is trying to do. With that being said, being that I started with Bowl Busters and Saturday Heroes, I will continue to participate in those TF dynasties. For those that I am announcing my retirement in; I appreciate the opportunity that you bestowed upon me for letting me be an active member of your community. Maybe later when things become less cluttered for me; will you give me another chance to play with you guys in this great thing we call, SIM FOOTBALL!!! Again thanks and good luck to you all!!! :(

Forever97,
    James

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Sorry that you have to step down. See you in X3B and Saturday Heroes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.