1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Retirement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BG, Jan 5, 2010.

1. BG

BG On The Rize!

Retirement

Due to upcoming events in my life (i.e. New Baby, Online Master’s Degree, Bowling League, Track Practice, and Church Basketball League), I will not be able to spend as much time as I have on TF. I’m currently in 5 dynasties as of now, and I will only hold up the process of what each dynasty is trying to do. With that being said, being that I started with Bowl Busters and Saturday Heroes, I will continue to participate in those TF dynasties. For those that I am announcing my retirement in; I appreciate the opportunity that you bestowed upon me for letting me be an active member of your community. Maybe later when things become less cluttered for me; will you give me another chance to play with you guys in this great thing we call, SIM FOOTBALL!!! Again thanks and good luck to you all!!! :(

Forever97,
    James

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well good luck really sorry to see u leave. you are one heck of a player and no matter how our teams were they were always close games

3. BG

BG On The Rize!

I also enjoyed our few contests. Good luck to your National Championship run!!!

4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

that sucks..good luck man.. i played in a church basketball league once and after getting humiliated every week with

5. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Sad to see you go man.

6. BG

BG On The Rize!

Thks! I hate to go, but I would only slow the dynasty down. Not fair to everyone!!!

7. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Sorry to see you go, but life gets in the way sometimes. But really, who needs a Master's Degree anyway?

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah their so overrated, lol

9. hunter07

hunter07 Guest

sorry to see you go even though we never played eachother it always sucks when a member has to leave