Retirement:

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by whygodwhy1111, Jan 20, 2010.

1. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Retirement:

Retirement:

The rise booted me out for not posting game summaries. I guess its deserved though I would have liked a warning. The fact that I did not get a pm warning kinda bums me out. I never missed any games in any of my leagues 4 for the last 4 months. I guess there are always ppl wanting to join new leagues and I am not worth the effort to keep around. It occurs to me that this would not happen(certainly not so suddenly) if I was a well liked member on the forums. I believe I have done a poor job representing myself, and the result is ambivalence to my continuing participation in leagues. I seem to have gotten on the wrong side of 2 many ppl. Perhaps I am paranoid, but it feels like there is a reason that despite my requests I still have not received my 2 national championship awards.

I realize this is a bit of a knee jerk reaction caused by being a bit depressed even before I found out I was booted from The Rise (happy birthday to me). I have been playing this game almost non-stop since its release and I think I am just worn out. Now seems like a good time to stop until next years version. My heart is no longer in it. My goal of proving my worth as a member has fallen woefully short.

Hopefully next year I can prove myself to be a more valuable member to the community.

I will leave you with this, my 35 TF highlight reels.

Hope to see you next year,

yGy

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Whoa bundy!

Are you absolutely sure? Think about it before you extend it to all leagues.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    WHY GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????

seriously that's a bit of a knee jerk reaction...

4. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

It sounds like you need a break from the game anyways my friend. The key word in that sentence is GAME. Depression is something very difficult to deal with, and even identify, and I can promise you that no matter how many NC's you win its not going to make you feel any better. Taking care of yourself is priority #1, best of luck and hope to see you when '11 drops.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Without knowing the details I can't justify you leaving....at least our league, which may be a biased opinion, but is one of the better run and more enjoyable leagues on the site. You had a good thing going in our league. You were active on the forums, put together nice highlights, and a solid competitor. I think you should reconsider before making a permanent decision pertaining to our league.

See you have at least 1 forum friend.