1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Retirement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hornfaninbama, Feb 19, 2010.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Retirement

I hate to do this, but I no longer have the amount of free time to be able to keep current with two dynasties. I have been in The Rivalry for a longer stretch, and feel a little more obligated to that one.

I hope that the dynasty will move more smoothly without me constantly holding it up. I apologize for all the times that I was the last user to play, or recruit, and I held the dynasty up. I hung on a little too long, because I didn't want to quit this dynasty.

I had a great time playing all the games, user and otherwise. And I wish all of the coaches good luck going forward.

Maybe at some point in the future I can get back into a second dynasty, but right now I have too many other responsibilities that are a higher priority.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for the opportunity.

2. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

No worries I cant handle 2 either, glad you hung in till the offseason.

3. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

I know the feeling, I had to drop out of the rivalry a couple of weeks ago because I had too much going on.