1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Retirement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Retirement

Dudes,

Unfortunately I am going to have to hang up the sticks for this season. I have become bogged down with work related stuff, and March - May are very busy for me. I also spend a good amount of time traveling in the summer, so my time on psn will be pretty limited until August / September. I have enjoyed playing NCAA with all of you. I love TF and the community and will look to be back in leagues with the 2011 edition.

Sincerely,
    Bits

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I understand you gotta handle your biz but dude... I honestly measure my team with yours. Hope you can make it back next year, good luck with everything.

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Atleast your not leaving the program bear...they are number one at the moment....good luck on your endeavors......

4. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Sorry to see you go man, but of course real life trumps the game. Hope to see you back in the fall.

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Not going to lie i was excited to see you were retiring just because i didnt want to play florida though lol..good luck man

6. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Sad to see you go 2bits but it was fun man!