1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Retirement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Dec 20, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Go ahead and replace me..

It's been a lot of fun guys but I'm just gonna have to call it quits, unfortunately.

I can hardly play due to my connection when I'm school, and this game is just a pain in the ass for me I'm gonna put my time into something else.

Sucks I went out and bought a new game that I won't be able to return, stupid on my part.

Take care.

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Sorry to see you go. We always had some pretty solid games, and I never had any issues with your connection. You going to be able to hook it up next season?

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'm just gonna sell all my things, and hopefully get back into the game in the future. I'm sure I will as soon as football is over, hopefully you guys will still be around, but I also might look at the PS by that time.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Hey man. Sorry I havent been around this weekend my computer was under repair. Ended up just buying a new one.

That sucks Murk! Dont leave if you dont have to!

5. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Later Murk,

take care man.

6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Sorry to hear that Murk. It was great having ya!

7. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

hey remember when we hated eachother, then we loved eachother......Ahh Ill miss ya. hey remember when ypu changed your Xbox GT to the gayest shit ever?!?!!?////LOL Later man Ill see ya round.