Retirement

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by Austin1990, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Guys, I am really sorry about this but it is time for me to step down. I wanted to wait until the end of the first season, but I just do not have the time and will do nothing but hold everyone back if I try to do that. I will be traveling a great deal for medical school interviews over the next few weeks, which requires a large amount of preparation as well as the travel time. I am also an NCAA lacrosse player which is another big time commitment. These two big things in combination with school and my research work that I am hoping to publish has taken away the time I had hoped to dedicate to the league.

I hope you can be understanding and know that I put a lot of thought into this decision, and hope not to be seen as an "abandoner". I wish you all the best and am sure with Big Suge Knight and LSUTRUTH at the helm, you will have a great league moving forward.

All the best,

Austin1990

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Good luck with the interviews. Which schools are you looking at?

3. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Thanks! As of right now, I have interviews at Georgetown University School of Medicine, George Washington School of Medicine, and Eastern Virginia Medical School. I'm hoping to get other invites as well but I'm really excited about all three of these schools.