Retirement

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by Selvy9, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

It is with great sadness that I announce my retirement. My xbox has finally, but inevitably, bitten the dust. I may or may not look into what it might cost to get fixed, but more than likely if\when I do replace it, it will be with a PS3. Thanks for the good times, if something does change I will be sure to drop in from time to time, but for the foreseeable future, my xbox career is over.

2. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

That is terrible! I'm sad to hear it, you were a solid owner in this league man. I appreciate all the time you've put in to making this league great. Thanks, Selvy9 and best of luck to you with the xbox problem.

3. SmashMouthFB33

SmashMouthFB33 Walk On

That really bites Selvy9

Good luck bro

4. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Srry to see you go man..i was looking forward to a rams/seahawks rivalry with you starting this year, the rams might be competitive this year ( i hope).

5. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Noooooooooooooooo

6. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Sorry to hear that. Good luck! :)

7. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

I don't know if you are into baseball at all, but if you get a PS3 I definitely recommend MLB: The Show. Even if you aren't into baseball it is a fantastic sports game only available on the PS3. Sorry that your xbox died man.

8. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

RRAHx2

Can you set him to AP until he gets things figured out? I only have a small window of time to play tomorrow and he is my week 1 matchup.

9. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

I have a new guy taking over the seahawks tomorrow. what time will you be free? Ill check with the new guy, and if he cant make it. Ill tell him to hold off on joining until you play the game.

10. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

From 4-8pm est.

11. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

RRAHx2

You know what scratch that. We are getting blasted by a storm in Cleveland and I am expecting a 30 minute drive to turn into a few hours to get home and get back to work tomorrow. If you could set them to AP I will get it done as soon as I get home in the morning/afternoon. I should be home between 9am-11am est if he can play then. I plan on leaving for work at 8pm tomorrow to make sure I get there on time.

12. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

That blows Selvey! You were a terrific coach and always played a clean, honest game.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Yeah man...sucks to see you go!