Retirement

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Selvy9, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

It is with great sadness that I announce my retirement. My xbox has finally, but inevitably, bitten the dust. I may or may not look into what it might cost to get fixed, but more than likely if\when I do replace it, it will be with a PS3. Thanks for the good times, if something does change I will be sure to drop in from time to time, but for the foreseeable future, my xbox career is over.

2. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Unbelievable man, hate to see you go. Was looking forward to our SEC rivalry.

3. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

I know. After all these seasons in so many dynasties and I finally get my beloved Gators, only to have things to to shit right before the season starts.

4. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Selvy9

Hate to see you leave bro. Hope you get back soon. I was looking forward to the battle between your Gators and my young Cavaliers.

5. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Well..... this sucks......

Thanks Selvy9 you were an excellent dynasty member! Oh, and.... PS3 sucks :p

6. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I just removed him from the website. You should be able to play the CPU whenever you have time. I will advance tomorrow night at the latest.

7. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

I am the last game. Going to finish my lunch then jump on and play it so you can advance it.

• Like Like x 1