Retiring my Spot

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, May 6, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Retiring my Spot

Hey Guys,

I sent AG a pm about this, fully explaining why I am retiring. In a shorter version, here is what I have going on in May:

- Finals
    - Going to Florida for 6 days
    - Working 5 days in a row after that
    - Summer class begins the next week
    - I go to Colorado for 4 days

That is the entire rest of the month of May right there. If we were in the middle of a season, I would have been able to get my games and recruiting in, but the fact that this is during bowl weeks/off-season/start of the new season, I would lose my favorite parts of the whole season. This wouldn't keep me emotionally involved in my team, which is pretty much what keeps me into it to begin with.

I just beat Arizona to move to 9-2 with Oregon. The quarterback and one of the running backs, and some other great young talent are returning next season. My recruiting class should be okay. I HIGHLY recommend taking them over if you are so inclined!

I had a blast playing with you guys, especially for the fact that I got to play three new guys this season in Shaun, Colemanchu, and recchem. All games were a lot of fun and straight play.

See ya around the boards, and possibly in some other leagues.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

My condolences.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

hahahaha niceeeeee! I can't wait until the Domer sees this :D

4. Raz has been killing me all day!!! Had me laughing out loud all day too. I would fire back if he lived in Neb. Even then it would be like picking on the kid that wore the helmet on the bus. ;)