Retiring until NCAA '10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shaun Mason, May 13, 2009.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Retiring until NCAA '10

Everyone,

I want to say first that I love these leagues, and I would like to continue as planned when NCAA '10 is released in July. But for now, I am going to give up my spot in the West and in PK's dynasty.

I simply just don't have the enthusiasm for NCAA '09 anymore. I have found myself dreading playing the last few weeks and when a game is pretty much your only hobby, that sucks. My favorite part of the game is recruiting and building teams. Now that we are close to the new game, the fruits of my labor will never see the field (especially as USC). The games just aren't enough to keep me excited.

I am very excited about the E-League (and being Army). Taking a break from '09 will give me time to spend developing my Army plans and the TFC league. I love NCAA with all my heart, but there is to much that is starting to drive me crazy about '09.=(

So, I hope everyone understands where I am. I will continue to be on the boards here. I am co-commishing the TFC setup, and I will stay active on the OFFL boards.

Hopefully I have earned the privilege to continue in the OFFL again in July. If it is OK with AG and everyone here, I would still love to commish the West and be a part of the E-League.

Shaun