1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Retiring

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Milbut, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

Retiring

Well guys, I appreciate the opportunity to play with you, but I will be slammed again this week and next and will not have much opportunity for gaming. Unfortunately this was an unforeseen contract we picked up and I am only holding up progression at this point. Hopefully I will have a chance to get back in at a later date when this thing gets wrapped up and you guys have an opening. Thanks for having me. Keep fighting Mike you're doing a great job man.

-Rob

2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Hate to see a fellow SECer go..Good Luck man..hope to see you come back sometime!

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Thanks for the heads up Milbut, I appreciate it. I know I had not seen you online for a while. Life can definitely get in the way here, and we all know that this is just a game. I hope to see you back at some point. I will now be advertising for 2 South openings.

Mike

Mike